Reviews for First of the Month
NKubie chapter 59 . 5/30/2021
This needed to happen and I'm glad Bella is safe. I also hope that Charlie finds out and feels like shit for being such a failure as a father.

Stay safe and well!
NKubie chapter 58 . 5/30/2021
I think puking was totally warranted here. js
NKubie chapter 57 . 5/30/2021
Yay Emmett! He's smarter than he acts.
NKubie chapter 56 . 5/30/2021
I want to think that Charlie finally got his head out of his ass, but I think it's probably Emmett.
NKubie chapter 55 . 5/30/2021
It must be a greenhouse wirh a retractable roof. Those things are expensive. *eyeroll*

Shit just got real...er! I hope Edward called someone to get over to Bella's!

NKubie chapter 54 . 5/30/2021
Oh shit! And I hope you stopped talking about Renee lurking in the corner. You creeped me out too!

NKubie chapter 53 . 5/30/2021
Nice work, David Copperfield.
NKubie chapter 52 . 5/30/2021
LOTS can go wrong in four days! It really just takes one bad day for everything to blow up!

NKubie chapter 51 . 5/30/2021
I'm afraid it's going to be a rough few days without Edward too, but not just because he's gone. Something is brewing with Renee.

NKubie chapter 50 . 5/30/2021
Ugh! I want to smack the shit out of Charlie right now!
NKubie chapter 49 . 5/30/2021
"I sometimes think with semicolons when I'm nervous." This cracked me up!

And I totally knew this was a vamp fic. It was actually mountain lion lasagna, right? We can be lame together. :)

NKubie chapter 48 . 5/30/2021
I feel like those were famous last words. I don't have a good feeling about this. I have some ugly theories.

Stay safe and well!
NKubie chapter 47 . 5/30/2021
Crap!
NKubie chapter 46 . 5/30/2021
The most acceptable kind of fluff there is!

Stay safe and well!.
NKubie chapter 45 . 5/30/2021
Lol. Food before fic. That's a hard line to draw.

Sounds like shit is really gonna hit the fan. And if something happens to Renee and Bella isn't there to stop her because she's at Edward's, Bella would feel incredibly guilty and might even blame Edward. Or not. Pure conjecture here.

5,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »