Reviews for First of the Month
NKubie chapter 45 . 5/30
Lol. Food before fic. That's a hard line to draw.

Sounds like shit is really gonna hit the fan. And if something happens to Renee and Bella isn't there to stop her because she's at Edward's, Bella would feel incredibly guilty and might even blame Edward. Or not. Pure conjecture here.

RMacaroni chapter 77 . 5/30
awwwww the PEANUT I can't, so where are all the other outtakes your promised?

This was SO SWEET, this Edward was SO PURE and SO PRECIOUS, and he deserves everything that is good in the world. So please don't let Bella be bipolar too, ok? ok.
RMacaroni chapter 76 . 5/30
awww sweet epilogue for these sweet kiddos

I'm so happy they get to grow old together and have babies together.

I do worry about your sick mind and bipolar disease being hereditary, is that something they would have to watch out for in the future? Don't answer that lol

LOVED IT, thank you!
NKubie chapter 43 . 5/30
Is like Edward and I share a brain. Or is that you, Meg? Weird.

NKubie chapter 42 . 5/30
I use the "goes up to eleven" reference frequently. It's amazing how often it comes in handy.

I am soooo glad that Bella is coming clean with Edward and that he wouldn't let her back out of it.

If like to think that Charlie would help Bella if he knew the whole truth, but naybe not.

NKubie chapter 40 . 5/30
Uh oh ! The truth was bound to come out eventually. I think this will be painful.

NKubie chapter 39 . 5/30
I really hope that it takes Edward up on his offer and calls him! I think she'll need to.

NKubie chapter 38 . 5/30
I also meant to say that it was strange that Bella never thought of Renee as having bipolar.

Edward is a good man.

NKubie chapter 37 . 5/30
This is so frustrating because I know the difference that proper treatment makes. :(

NKubie chapter 36 . 5/30
I think her mother has bipolar disorder. The best thing Bella can do is get her mother help. I could be wrong, but that's what it sounds like. And by enabling Renee, she's keeping her sick. It's heartbreaking really.

NKubie chapter 35 . 5/30
I thought Renee was the evil twin.

Is it weird that I'm responding more to your a/ns than the actual chapter?

If so: I think Renee is going to do something dire. That's probably not news.

NKubie chapter 34 . 5/30
Another one of those glad I'm reading this as a complete fic moments. :)

NKubie chapter 31 . 5/30
I have been known to have a love affair with Portillo's chocolate cake, so no judging here. :)

NKubie chapter 30 . 5/30
No, I don't think it's that easy. I don't trust Renee. But I also understand enabling a parent because you don't want to see them implode. Tough choices.

RMacaroni chapter 75 . 5/30