Reviews for First of the Month
sujari6 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Loved Edward with Emma.
sujari6 chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
That worked out well for Bella.
dohagrl chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Aaaawww...cute!loved it...and emma was such a cutie cant wait for next update!
barbarito chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Haha!
Just Me Alone chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I'll write her what I sent in my text...hahaha

So I love Uncle Eddie...he is so sweet and attentive. And he told his mother & Alice about Bella, that says alot.

xoxo

T
mephis1 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
This and the last chapters are wonderful interludes. I like how you write, portraying the chemistry between E&B. Edward is obviously what Bella needs - he's the bringer of fun, joy, cheerfulness and sunshiny laughter to her life. I also liked how you portrayed Bella regarding little Emma. It made me wonder if Bella ever had that as a child, if she is wistful for a mother who happens to not be that kind of mother figure anymore. Edward, Alice and Emma are so obviously the opposite of what Bella has at the moment in terms of family life. I really liked this chapter - thanks so much.
evilnat chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
uncle eddie is too cute for words!

xx
HolyCoconut93 chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
i cant get enought of these two together!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
Very cute chapter. Bring on the chemistry ;)
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
Damn, girl!

Still no action on the brown suede! :)

I'll even settle for the credenza! ;)
Chilly Howdy chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
Hey Megsy! Thanks for the wonderful update :) Sooooo Bella has met some family! Cool huh! Thanks for sharing :) Chilly x
Rebadams7 chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
Sweetest

Aww he doesn't like the ficus tree either!

Reb
tumls chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
Why, oh why are you turnIng me into a 'squeeing' love sick fool again? Seriously, it feels kind if good. :)
RPatzonly chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
Edward is just sweet with his niece! I hope Bella let's him in!

Thx
michelle0526 chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
Sly Bella and her shirt! Smart girl! Poor Edward worried about her thinking he is gay! Lol. Emma is a cutie! Love that Edward has been talking about Bella to his family! More, please!
5,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 365 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 385 .. Last Next »