Reviews for First of the Month
HolyCoconut93 chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
oh man! i was hoping the were going to make out or something! kiss again! thank you soo much for uploading! twice in one day! please upload again soon the two of them are just too cute...and yes i meant weird in a good way!~
Nicffwhisperer chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love :)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
How cute are they together? *big cheesy grin*
michelle0526 chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
That pesky Baker's rack! Lol. Yum. Edward kisses! And yeah, definitely not gay! Lol. Love the sexual tension between these two!
Tiggrmommi chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
This is cute! Can't wait to see where it goes!
evilnat chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
so cute!
evilnat chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
I liked this chapter, it showed what they are both like and why bella is with her mum when she could be out having fun and doing her own thing.

xx
Just Me Alone chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
This story is so you...God how I love you! It makes my heart swell to read just how sweet he is...
MsHavisham79 chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Bella is a girl after my own heart - I find everything Edward does fascinating too.

I'm hoping once this progresses Bella will realize nothing beats lying in a hammock! lol

Great job on the storage unit stuff, love the way you made it happen!
MaryKitty chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Omg you're killing me. I have no words! They better use that couch before they move it! Lolol so so good
janshanr chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
I'll drive your stick, Edward.
mimimgr chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
edward is such a tease. love this. excited for more. :)
mimimgr chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
love this story of yours. enjoy the short chapters. sometimes it doesn't take that many words to convey a feeling, emotion...
mephis1 chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
Oh dearie me.

Now, I am flustered. Just like Bella.

Why? The mere mention of Edward saying 'driving stick' has flustered me - sent my mind straight into the gutter, I'm afraid.

Bella could really use a friend, couldn't she? I think she might a friend in Edward, after all.

~ Udo :)
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
lol, oh how I love innuendos. And if what I read yesterday about a storage unit was true, I'm especially looking forward to that chapter. ;)
5,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 367 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 387 .. Last Next »