Reviews for First of the Month
MaryKitty chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Omg 2 updates in 1 day. Please I hope it stays that way! You're story is just amazing! Can't wait to vote for it next week on TLS!
Livie79 chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Poor Edward, so lonely. Coulda had some tent time with me, just sayin. You could totally make that happen...
Just Me Alone chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
Oh how I love you...I have almost talked GoG into pre-reading for you.

I feel bad for Bella, having to feel obligated to "take care of" Renee...she should be able to be free & young and live her life. How sad is it that her life more or less centers around her...Ok enough with the heavy...

I love this Edward, he seems just as freaked out and awkward as Bella does...like they both like each other but aren't sure what to do...

Can't wait for more!
sandy4321 chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
Great chapter!
lynzylee chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
AWWW he stole food for her. How sweet! I am ready for the next chappy please!
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
I'd spend a night in a tent with Edward in a heartbeat. Lucky Bella. ;)

I'm glad she's made a friend, especially considering her home life. Having to stay out of fear your mother will harm herself again must be awful. :(

Looking forward to the next update. :)
lynzylee chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
no no no silly he fears Bella. DUH...wonder what is going to happen at Newtons? Please say schmexin time! Please! I a only like black olives. There I got the food in.
lynzylee chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
Newtons! HAHA love it. And I love you! I owe you some Torchys and Shiner when I come to Austin! See I got food in there again! He like her, she likes him...now lets get it on!
lynzylee chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Anything you want...umm yea E covered in chocolate syrup please. LOL. And that lil shithead...telling her he had a girlfriend! Let the schmexing commence!
janshanr chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
I'm glad he was so persistent. She needs a friend so badly.
lynzylee chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Picturing E in the hammock...naked of course. WITH TACOS! See I knew I could get a food reference in this one too!
lynzylee chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
This chapter was a riot...hmmm not sure how I am going to work food into my reveiw. But tequila will make her clothes fall off, then the Edward will dump said girlfriend right.
lynzylee chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Next time he needs to bring pie, and then eat it off me...opps I mean Bella. HEHE. Yes I am still stuck on food!
Chilly Howdy chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
WOW that was something different huh! Going into the camping store and climbing in a tent! Thanks for the update :) Chilly x
lynzylee chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
This Renee is nuts and I love it! And you should add Humor to this. It is funny! Poor B, always stuck taking care of Renee. Ok now on to the landlord! WOOTWOOT!
5,801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 369 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 .. Last Next »