Reviews for First of the Month
janshanr chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
sandy4321 chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Great chapter! I hate clowns too!
kartastrophe chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Cute story, liking it so far!
pillow912 chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
great chapters!
dohagrl chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
oh i definately would waste my time with edward too and do it gladly hahahaha great chapter!
Livie79 chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Uh, don't hate on the fear of clowns, those mofos are scary as hell. I'm terrified of them. Shudders.
mephis1 chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
eep. Clowns are terrifying. And Puppets too especially those wooden ones that are animated with bits of string.

I am really enjoying this story. Bella is undoubtedly a woman who is used to not putting down roots anywhere; she's no doubt also someone who shies away from making connections with people and who can blame her?

I am looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
barbarito chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
loved it
MaryKitty chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Damn Ijust want to scream at them to kiss already. But then where's the fun in that! Lol. This is for sure one of my drop everything to read fics
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Then my fears are pretty much the same as Edward's. ;)

Looking forward to the next update. :)
Just Me Alone chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Where are they going? He is scared of her rejecting him...I am afraid of clowns though. And we have a drain thing right in front of the house...so will you be scared when you come visit?

I love this...I swear I need to daily like my crack fix...
Chilly Howdy chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Hey Megsy wegsy! thanks for the update :) He's a funny drunk huh! See you next time! Chilly x
fanficgirl8 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
me recomendaron mucho está historia!
tumls chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Loving it so far. I can't wait for more. :)
WoahNow chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
I don't know where I found it, but I am loving this story so far. Bella's narrative is funny and hell, Edward being nice and cute and drunk doesn't hurt either ;)
5,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 372 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 .. Last Next »