Reviews for Unexpected, Unpredicted and Uncontrollable
JimmyNeutronismyhubby chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
luv it. please add more chapters to this
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
very nice i like this poem it was very diverse ans romantic
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
wow simply beautiful
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
very nice
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
wow that was nice
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
the beginning and then years later nice one
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
wow i never knew that how the war between the two started( im talking about J/C ) its interesting so far
totalqt16 chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Loved this chapter, and every chapter before it! Smart move on Jimmy's part not going to his dad for advice, Hugh would most likely - strike that, Hugh would most definately start rambling on about ducks ... or pie ... or ducks AND pie ... and lose his son completely.

And, of course Judy knew it was Cindy he was talking about. He gets his genius from somewhere, and mother does know best.
Crazy-Pairing-Girl chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I felt I should say 2 things.

1. AWESOME STORY so far.

2. He called himself egotistical... HAHA!
linklover77 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Phew! I feel as if I've just run a marathon! Your one-shots were well worth trading sleep for! Thank you for sharing! You are fantastic!
linklover77 chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
This was great! A planned auction? Brilliant! These just keep getting better and better! :D
linklover77 chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
I really liked the fact that you involved Judy in this. I loved the ending where she told Jimmy to say hi to Cindy for her. It makes me wonder how long she'd known and silently watched as her son slowly came to grips with reality. :3
linklover77 chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Ca-yoot! It's always funny to read about either Cindy's or Jimmy's reaction to the fact that their love/hate thing is beyond obvious to everyone else but them. I'm glad you explained why Ms. Novak was interested in giving her advice; I'm sure everyone would be fed up with these two by now. :3
linklover77 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
One word: Awesome. You write so fantastically, I am blown away. Woah...
linklover77 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
What the cute? I was grinning like the obsessed fool I am while reading this. Great, great job! Oh how I looooove these two. :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »