Reviews for Five Men Sherlock Dated
dreamer 3097 chapter 6 . 7/23
This is good
Panda Cannons chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
...and they finally figure it out. Took them long enough -_- I love them both, but they can be so blind to their own feelings. Btw, I love this story, it's got a nice pattern to it that I like.
midnight-flurry chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Aww, it's so sweet! I feel so sorry for Victor though. That's a horrible way to die. Awesome story. Thanks for posting.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
They used their free hands, John's right and Sherlock's left, to finish their food in companionable silence. Nothing else was needed.

What? My eyes? There must be something in them.

Good job. I liked this story. Thank you for writing this.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Ajsdkfowkecmkd *flail* So cute!
Irene Holmes chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Ah-maze-ing. 'nuff said.
Irene Holmes chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
I loved that you brought Victor into this, and it honestly broke my heart to read that last sentence :'(
Irene Holmes chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Thus began the fourth Great Wrestling Match of 221B, Baker Street, for the Honourable Glory of the Last (Half-Eaten) Egg Roll, in that month alone.

hahahaha omg, too perfect!xD
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
WOW that was beyond AWESOME I loved the way that she slowly was able to go through everything and of my the part w/Victor so damn sad...but that was just plain WOW!

THANKS:"D
SecretSnow chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
Normally I hate gender-bender fics with a passion, writers either make the characters too much like themselves when they were their original gender or a different character altogether. But this, this was exactly how I could imagine Sherlock being if he were a she instead. The perfect mix of what makes Sherlock, Sherlock and what makes a girl a girl (I loved that but with Donaven in the beginning, the little touches like that were what made this fic brilliant)

I'm so glad that I read this.
Paralelsky chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
I've just discovered another brilliant fic of yours and now I think I'm repeating myself when I say that I adore this. :D
OryonUK chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
This was simply great! Love how you broke each man into a chapter so you could go in-depth and whoa the Victor ending was a total shock, I was wondering how you were going to end their relationship and well that threw me and kept me guessing!

I also love the description of her clothes in the Max Hooper date, the purple shirt of sex HAD to make an appearance!

As for the last chapter - it made me go all fangirly. I'm not a fan of female!Shelock but this has been the only story where it didn't bother me :D

Will definitely keep an eye out for more of your work in the future
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Aww! 'The one who was always there' indeed! Glad that she finally got it right. This story was very good ;)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Poor Sherlock, but she was very brave. Great chapter ;)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Wow...that's really sad. I mean, she actually liked him and...just wow. That would suck. Still a good chapter! Just sad :'(