Reviews for Straight Camp
"Jeff could feel himself trembling and knew he was dangerously close to a panic attack. And after fighting himself back into control, Jeff felt the masks break. Dropping his head into his hands, Jeff finally allowed himself to cry.

You're used to this, he tried to tell himself. You've always been alone, you've always been the outcast, this is nothing different, this is just someone else who thinks there's something wrong with you. Deal with it."

This hits so close to home... I can't. Omg, I cant even. I'm only on chapter four, but so far this story is one of the best Klaine ones I've read so far, and that's coming from the girl who's read over fifty.
I hope the rest of the story is just as great. I can exactly relate to Jeff, except for the fact that I'm a straight female. But the bullyi ng and suicide and depression and panic attacks and feeling like no one can ever love me because of my past? That. Is. Exactly. Like. Me.
So far I've cried three times in this story, and I NEVER cry at books or movies or anything of the like. And that's saying something.
This author is amazing. :)
Cala chapter 20 . 1/9
This was a fantastic story, with a great plot line! This story differs so much from the show that it almost seems like a book instead of fanfic! Have you ever considered writing a book? It's not a very difficult transition to make from fanfic, just take a background character (like you did) give them a backstory and a personality and put them in a new setting ( all of which you did ). Anyways I just loved your story! Thanks!
Anna Duval-Sterling chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Hey I just reread this and I would like to read the Scames fics but I couldn't find them. i know you're inactive and probably won't see this but I'd love to read it. And if anyone who knows where to find them reads this: Please message me!

This is one of my absolute favourite fanfictions by the way.
OathToKeepWithAFinalBreath chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT OMG THAMSMSNAJSHS NEFF
kqocha chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! This story was so, so amazing. I read it all in one hit and I was just alternating between crying and laughing hysterically. I literally wanted to scream with joy when I finished this but it was the middle of the night so I had to try and hold it in.
Your writing is spectacular. Your characters were all perfectly portrayed and I just fell even more in love with Niff and Klaine (if that was even possible). And I loved Scames so much. I really want to read more of you stories about them but I could not find the link on your tumblr. I know that you're now inactive and you probably won't see this, but I'm hoping there is some way I can find more of your writing.
Thank you for writing this. It taught me so much and made me so happy.
Bonnie2942 chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
whole story is amazing but the last chapter completely blew my mind. I literally put down my phone and started yelling"OMG!" while jumping around my room when I got to the part of Jeff discovering it was really Nick that was behind him. You're work is amazing and I just finished kiss last week, another lovely work by the way, so I'm just gonna keep reading
Lucia13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Rereading for the 8th time. This is by far the best story I have ever read.
Big Fan chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
This is excellent- from start to finish.
Sincerelysnape chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Hey Darling, I love your stories so much, and I really want to read more of your Scames ones! As far as I can tell you've changed your Tumblr, do you have a new one I should check out? *hugs* Thank you for your writing!
Gleeklyklaine2705 chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
OMG I can't even... Like OMG I love you! This was probably one of the best fanfics I have read. Itwas so good I stayed up for two nights in a row to finish it!

Anyway, do you think you could write another Nick/Jeff story? I love them and I can't seem to find that many other ones.
DramaQueenKlainer chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
This was one hell of a chapter omg.. I was so bloody emotional while reading it.. Tears kept coming down and I needed to hold my huge teddy bear to keep me from breaking down completely.. But above all, it all felt too real.. so seriously kudos to you for making it realistic and I'm sure a lot of people can relate to Niff and Klaine's back stories :')
RogueLuce chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
Loved it!Simply amazing,Jeff and Nick were adorable together!
Amelia chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
This was honestly so adorable, I can't even. 3 All the feels right now!
I'm in love with this story, the ending was all I could ever hoped for. Girl, you're wonderful.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
I was actually considering writing my own reunion scene because god dammit it needed one, and then you worked your magic and there was one more chapter- I can relax, having cried at the Klaine reunion.
Nicolene B chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
You have amazing talent when it comes to writing. Really enjoyed this story :)
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »