Reviews for Awakenings
SexiiFoxii chapter 13 . 3/15
Sakumo is just a bastard Wat da fuck I really feel for saya poor her! But anyway you better update as soon as possible coz this is a story that shouldn't be left unfinished!
librarat chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Oh please continue, this looks wonderful!
librarat chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
What kinda reaction is that?!
Venus914 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
The first Ino-Shika-Cho are teammate...same genin team so they're the same age. So Shikaku, Inoichi and Chouza should be the same age.

Why do you have Hiashi but no Fugaku Uchiha?
Bloody Mythical Goddess chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
Please consider continuing this story? I like seeing Naru (or Saya, in this case) in the form of a hybrid and I've never been interested in a Naru x Sakumo story so this is rather intriguing. I would absolutely love it if you would consider completing this story. :)
AmandaSingh0 chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
please update soon.
ougley chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
please continue :)
skie89 chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Bullshit. She has no right to complain. She already knew he was an ass and didn't want her from how he reacted in the caverns. This is a prime example of how shitty you make your plot lines. If you are going to throw two people into this chaotic relationship, claim that one could see into other people's souls, and then whine about how they are stuck with an ass you dont have a story. This is why I have largely given up on all your stories by this point. They make no sense, they have stupidly large plot holes, have over-abundant and stupid sex scenes, are one-demensional, and you cant even make your characters have intellegence. Sakumo is within character you 'Saya' is not. Grow up with your writing style please.
invisible-gurl chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
wow Sakumo is such an ass! he's not even trying, the stupid jerk! great job and plz update soon
Wordy Blackbirdy chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
she sounds like a puppy from hell...
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Naru and Sakumo forever.
The Lone Rurouni chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
A very good and overseeing story once again. You do very well to write so many stories and keep up with them. Any updates planned?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is a great story. Please continue. Naruko and Sakumo forever.
Silver296 chapter 13 . 7/17/2012