Reviews for Awakenings
I love this story soooooo much! It is such a cool and well done pairing, I was hoping that you could update this or another naruto story ! Just a devoted fan 3 looking forward to your new work.
Go on.
Lovebabykitsune9 chapter 13 . 7/24
Will go on and do the next chapter.
If Eskimo is saya anchor than does that means saya will give birth to kakashi?
Hi babykitsune9 I like this story make more chapters.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 13 . 7/20
:D
Is this story dropped?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
This one is so cute it always pulls at my heart strings please update this one, and also I'm super happy that you are back online
Brazilwolf chapter 13 . 8/22/2015
I like the story a lot. Seems really interesting. Like the whole idea about Saya and Sakumo. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next
SexiiFoxii chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
Sakumo is just a bastard Wat da fuck I really feel for saya poor her! But anyway you better update as soon as possible coz this is a story that shouldn't be left unfinished!
librarat chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Oh please continue, this looks wonderful!
librarat chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
What kinda reaction is that?!
Venus914 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
The first Ino-Shika-Cho are teammate...same genin team so they're the same age. So Shikaku, Inoichi and Chouza should be the same age.

Why do you have Hiashi but no Fugaku Uchiha?
Bloody Mythical Goddess chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
Please consider continuing this story? I like seeing Naru (or Saya, in this case) in the form of a hybrid and I've never been interested in a Naru x Sakumo story so this is rather intriguing. I would absolutely love it if you would consider completing this story. :)
AmandaSingh0 chapter 13 . 6/20/2013