Reviews for Oh Captain, my Captain
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
oh! i'm crying!

ooh!
Kat chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
liked a lot, but you need to put a tissue warning on it.
SunKrux chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Whoa! Way to go kiddo! Nice work. :) Still not sure I trust Crais. :b ;) LOL But nice story.

Cyn
Skywise chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
*wipes tears from face*

Just beautiful and so sad.

Of course, Crais *isn't* dead, but if he were then that's just the funeral I would have wished him.
Sci Fi Chick 66 chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Well... I must say this was very sweet, however I would have to classify this as "alternate or parallel universe". I am as great a Crais fan as you will ever find, so I have to say that Aeryn's descriptions of him (particularly speaking of the past - the image of the 'kinder, gentler Crais') is not only way out of character for him, but out of character for any PK. But I totally agree with your portrayal of his love for Tauvo and how losing him (and later Talyn) had changed him. I also agree that he blamed himself for Talyn's problems, to a degree. Also, Aeryn is not this soft and certainly not this talkative. But I agree that if anyone were to speak for Crais at his funeral, it would've (and should've) been Aeryn. Though he never earned her love, he had earned her trust, and in his last episode he had finally earned her respect. I also must say I loved what you wrote for John - it's about frelling time he said "thank you"! :-)
Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Loved the story! I'm a big crais fan an this story had me in tears! Great job!
Giton chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
That was a very touching story. It brought a tear to my eye. Even though still believing that the good Captain isn't death, this elogue did do him justice. Thanks.
T'eyla Minh chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
A worthy funeral for our favourite ex-Captain. *sniff* Sorry I can't say anything more coherent. This was good.