Reviews for Heavy in Your Arms
aries200 chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
This was great, such a difficult relationship to portray without totally utilising Wesker's psychopathy. I can't help but think, myself being in Claire's place, that I wouldn't be able to resist taking all that jewellery and selling it to get that private island just for the extra barrier between me and all the gore in the Resident Evil universe, but I guess if you're going to runaway with Albert Wesker, you'd expect him to eventually come up with an alias for himself he can use to make truckloads of cash :)
Desert Starr chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
somehow, your writing never fails to make my throat close up. in some ways, i wish we had more detail about what happened to wesker, but in others, it's perfect the way it is. we don't need to know. their life was full of secrets, and that's just how it works.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Very nice update. Nice to see you writing again, by the way.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
don't like it,it's supposed to be happy,we already have enough sadness in this world as it is.
Serial Experiments Kate chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Enter Leon into the mix for added drama, can't wait to see what happens next ;)
chris coard chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Leon u selfish bastard
Naoko Suki chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Hey you know what, the plot holes aren't too bad at all. I knew I was re-reading a bit from previous chapters, things that had already happened but it's fine to me. If anything, it almost feels like a prequel as to what had happened. I'm still excited for what comes next, even if it's already spoken for! Thank you!
Eventide chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
You know, only recently have I come to understand the appeal of Leon with Claire. That's because I am a rabid Claire fan, and am totally devoted to the crack pairing of her and Wesker. But since Capcom decided to kill off their beloved villain, I have found a new appreciation for Leon. (Meaning he's my second choice to drool over so, good bye Angela.) And because of that new appreciate, I absolutely freaking love this chapter. It works really well, and I'm dying to see how this all ends.

Much love.
Saint Sentiment chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Hello again!

I actually read this a while ago on your LJ, so I'm happy that you put it here too, so now everyone can have access to it. First off, it was lovely of you to write a one-sided Leon part - I always love the brooding, forlorn Leon. You know I'm glad when there's always something new for me to read - so I'll be coming back when that last part pops up.

By the way, did you see the RE6 gameplay from E3 and the gameplay trailer on Youtube? It's too awesome for mortal eyes! Leon is simply gorgeous! And it's now officially confirmed that Carla Radames is Ada Wong. Bleck!

Anyway, a bit off topic, but as always, I look forward to the next installment.

Little Gem Magnolia chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
NO LEON! I even dislike you in fanfic. *sighs* Why does he have to ruin everything by calling Chris?

Anyway, great chapter and I can't wait for the last part; I hope everything turns out okay for Wesker and Claire. Please update again soon. :D
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Very sweet chapter and well worth the wait. Thank you for writing this. :D
Saint Sentiment chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
First off - I'm so happy you updated! It's been such a long while since I've seen anything from you from RE. And I'm glad to hear you're thinking of another Claire/Wesker to write. That's even better!

Even without the intermediary chapter that explains how Wesker lost his powers, it's still a great addition to the series. It actually didn't feel like such a leap. Maybe that's because I hadn't visited this story in a while, but no matter, it was just as enthralling as the others. I like that they don't need to talk as much to relay their feelings. It's just THERE. And they both know it. Though I did wonder if Claire was going to miss Chris and Leon. You hadn't particularly addressed that. She was letting go of a whole lot, so having them too hit the road was a little sad for me too.

I can't wait to see how it all went down with Wesker, lol. You can be sure to see another review from me again when the time comes.

a reviewer chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
I personally love your style of writing . Its beautiful and angsty. Chapter 5 has gotten my heart all tied into little knots. I really hope you do continue this fanfic .
AW chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
This story is amazing! Love the way you've written these characters. I do hope an update comes soon. It's so hard to come by well-written Wesker/CLaire fics.
Biohazard Queen chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
It's funny (in a good way) how human and reachable you've made Claire. It can be so hard to really convey real personality in stories and fanfiction, and you do remarkably well. There are thousands of women would would kill to be in her place, to be the object of Wesker's affection and yet, she doesn't let that change her. She is who she is. I don't know, I'm just in love with her in this story. :) You're a fantastic writer, and of course I can't wait to see these two reunited.;)