Reviews for Smiling Mask
natty chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
i love it!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Want to read more stories, so can't talk long.
Rukato Fan chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I really enjoy all of your stories even though I didn't review them. I didn't think you could review at the time if you didn't log in. Well, I have to say this was very good. I liked the part where Ruki comes in and talks to Takato. Rukato Forever. (Hey, Rukato might happen. I hear the 6th movie has soe hints on it. _~)
King-Rukato chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Intresting...

Somone should write a rukato suicide attempt.

Great story to get to the point.
KevinEC chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
That was really, really nice. An interesting look into his soul that I'd never thought of before. The characters were nicely done and the thoughts and conversation fit them very well. I hope you do more of these types of introspective fics. Anyway, I really enjoyed this and look forward to more of your work.
daisukefire chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
one of the best Rukato's out there, Keep up the good work!
MUDOU chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
YAY! Rukato never dies when stories like these are out to represent them! Your one of the best and don't you forget it! Rukato does have a pretty good chance, at least that's what I heard from people who saw the sixth movie. I could be wrong though ;p

Oh yeah! I saw the ending, and it's not like what happened with the original digidestined with all of them getting married. What I mean is, that it may look like Jurato, but it ain't official. (I hope I didn't say something you didn't want to know. Sorry if I did.)

Honestly, I can't stop smiling that a story was dedicated to me. I owe you one!
Angel-Chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
*SNIFFLES* I... LOVED it! Great one-shot! One thing I enjoyed was your use of the present tense- written to excellence! I really hope you keep up the good work with your stories! I'll be there to read 'em!
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Wow! One of the most intresting and in-character Rukato's I've read in ages. I needed the little boost, I'm kind of feeling bad right now about certain love-related issues myself, thank you for this fic!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Too sweet! I especially loved that one reference about the tunnel in this. Thanks for the dedication and keep up the good work. RUKATO FOREVER!
The Smashfriends chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Really god I liked a lot keep writing more Rukato, funny while I readed this my sis put the song everybody hurts.
Eagle33 chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Excellent! Long live Rukato! *sniff*
Shrub chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Oh wow! This is great! I think I like these better than those standard I-love-you, I-love-you-too fics I see out there. After reading this, it left me in a happy mood, in a sad sort of way, y'know? But don't get me wrong, it was a good sad! (Uhh, does any of this make sense?) Anyways, I thought the soliloquy was much more interesting than the normal conversation. Rock (or Jazz) on.

Hey, I jus' remembered something! Thanks for dedicating the story to me! It was awesome!
MLPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Nice one, FG! RUKATO 4EVER!
Frozen Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Oh what a good story! I love character reflection fics and well, Rukato goes without question. Very well written.