Reviews for Father to a Blond Hyuga
Elaine du Lac chapter 7 . 3/18
Uzu Uzumaki? Poor kid.
Elaine du Lac chapter 6 . 3/18
Wow. Naruto screaming, babies being born. . . Naruto just underwent labor to give birth to triplets!
timespacetoky0 chapter 16 . 3/9
Probably one of my favorite stories on here. Although it's incredibly fluffy, I believe that helps to counteract the darkness of some of the earlier chapters, and honestly given the whole plot and direction of the story I don't think it could have gone any other way, so with that respect this was fairly well written.

I know it's been almost 2 years since your last update, although I'm aware you're active on this site, but that cliffhangar has been killing me since the second read through.
Hiei81 chapter 16 . 3/4
HAY! It's been since 2013! Can you post another chapter already?!
Lin-FA.L.L.Y chapter 16 . 3/3
KUAIIIIII! PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
WrittinInStone chapter 16 . 2/18
I am really, really enjoying this story.

It's a unique and fresh take on the Naruto fandom and I'm really liking it.

Although you haven't updated in a long time, I know that doesn't mean that a story is dead. I can make up a happy ending in my mind, but I'm rather enchanted with your vision and so would much rather go with your version of events. That being said, I hope you get your second wind and decide to update this. It's quite spectacular.

Thank you for writing it.
Illuviar chapter 16 . 2/17
Awesome story! Will you continue updating it?
asingh123 chapter 1 . 2/16
hi
your story definitely shows the dark side of ninja world
but sorry to say this man ... this story doesn't belong in Naruto - verse
Now if there was only one child ... maybe ... but this story, it cuts the regular akatsuki and fourth shinobi war arc

i liked the start and hoped for this to be an awesome story but then you displayed non-byakugan infants alive in kumo ... infants? ... it was like you are planning to shoot several arcs in several dimensions that have no connection at all ...

Well no matter thanks for the first 7 or so chaps
mrdavide045 chapter 5 . 2/8
hopefully he still has some masterball...
Mauxy chapter 16 . 2/7
No matter how many times I read this fanfic, I never get tired of it, which also means I will never stop hoping that you will somehow miraculously come back to continue writing it. I am not going to pester you to update because I know that there is a thing called life, but I would like you to know that this was probably the best fanfic I ever read here on Fanfiction despite it being incomplete.
maxwell chapter 16 . 2/7
write more dammit
AriRahd chapter 16 . 2/3
Great Story! Will there be a continuation?
Tom chapter 10 . 1/31
UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Tom chapter 12 . 1/25
Hi i really love this story. ive waited almost a year for you to upload chapter 17. please dont let this story die! i beg you continue this story! please
Ramrikai chapter 8 . 1/19
I'm reading through the story again. I will reiterate here that you would do well to remove the section from the last chapter where you reveal that Kushina and Uzu are still alive. Just as it does in the moment, that reveal detracts from the impact of this chapter as well. Because we readers know that they are alive, it is more difficult to empathize with Naruto's pain since we don't feel it. It will also increase the impact of the reveal in chapter 16. I strongly encourage you to remove the second to last section of chapter 7. By all means, let the audience know that Hiruko is still out there, but your story will benefit if the audience discovers the kids' survival during the reveal in chapter 16.
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »