Reviews for Father to a Blond Hyuga - UP FOR ADOPTION
muzicaldove chapter 5 . 6/29
Can I steal the title: Icha Icha: Denial and the story summery? I have soooo many good ideas!
Min-chan17 chapter 16 . 6/16
Darling your story has been great so far. I would love for you to continue it but if it's not an option I would love to adopt your lovely story at least just to finished it.

Anyway, thank you for your story so far
Baka chapter 7 . 4/22
U made a mistake separating the kids
The Chthonic Professor chapter 16 . 4/5
Oh boy, I don't think I've ever been so incredibly furious at an author for not finishing a story. Whoo~ buddy. Jumping juniper-berries, how the flying duck-clucking toad-chucker could you possibly leave this where it is, right now, on a cliffhanger of such phenomenally epic proportions? That's... that's just rude! Rude I tell you!
dmt chapter 1 . 3/23
sorry just read title of this haha not sure if on purpose or not but mind me giggle
lordshuvra chapter 16 . 3/1
Good story... NOW, CURSE YOU HOW COULD YOU LEAVE THIS STORY! MAY DEVIL HAUNT YOU TILL YOU FINISH IT. Bye update SOON THAT'S AN ORDER
JunkyArtist chapter 7 . 1/12
OMG! You have no idea how my heart stopped when I thought Kushina and Uzu-chan was actually dead I freaked out literally! I thought it was really cruel to make me love these babies then kill them like nooooooooooo! I suffered for a couple of minutes until I read that part when they at least escaped and I was so relieved omg I loved these babies babies so much! and I really feel Naruto's pain poor baby (TT)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
This is insane...
U left the story at such a cliffhanger... I'm gonna kill u
Kidding but plz finish it..
Plzz pwetty plzzz(puppy eye no jutsu)
AliceMarie08 chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
Please continue this fic! The author that suppose to adopt the story didnt update for months and personally i prefer your style of writting...hope you continue this
bh18 chapter 16 . 10/23/2016
...you just quoted Firefly and the Eds. Words cannot express my joy!
Shizu Uchiha chapter 16 . 9/13/2016
Please update!
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 16 . 8/19/2016
NOOOOOO! THEY'RE FINALLY BACK IN THE STORY AND YOU END THE CHAPTER?! (Д) why must you be so cruel? *clears throat* sorry, I've really enjoyed this and am now really sad that it doesn't have more chapters for me to read... oooooh well, thanks for the good read! and please, if you ever feel up to it, could you update again? thanks!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2016
It's been three years at least finish the story !
mds777 chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
Never get tired of this story. :)
mds777 chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
The humor in this story never ceases to make me smile. :)
1,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »