Reviews for Too Bad
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
You made me cry like really cry even now as I'm writing this poor Shawn
kasey chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
plzzzzz contiue. Have Shawn end up in foster home after foster home and some or all abusive towards him.
gleeluver101 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Update
Citrus loving panda chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Can't skate to see what happens next
-Ary
tick89 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
please, please continue i love this story its so emotional, thanks so much
Psychic101 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
UPDATE PLEASE. I cried while reading this and i need know whats going to happen to Shawn!
Miso Muchi chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I hope Shawn somehow makes it back to being the Shawn we all know and love.
Sumiko Mikazuki chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Sad chapter. :( This story is very good! Very unique idea.
BrokenSky49 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Awwwwee :( this chapter was sad. I felt so bad for him! Update soon!
torchil chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Can't wait for more please update soon! :)
beardofbees chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
omg this story is so sad, it's almost making me cry! but in a good way
MegalegU chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
This is a bit shorter than the last chapter, but it is still good! It's bringing the story along, introducing the whole conflict, and how Shawn's dad left him. I'm wondering how you're going to do this. Are you going to fast-forward Shawn ten years from now or something? I think that will be cool, I'm really excited for it, man. This is good.
CrazyInLoveWithStabler chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
love it
TheLaikynVictoria chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Hey! I already reviewed, but I wanted to add something and it wouldn't let me review again. Anyways, I found this news story that is SO WEIRD. It's about a guy who abandons his 11 year old son when their house was foreclosed on! I found it so strange!

.c0m/2011/08/26/minnesota-dad-steven-cros_n_ ?ncidwebmail4

(Replace the 0 in 'c0m' with an o)

Just thought I'd share!
MegalegU chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I've read your "Just Shawn Spencer" story a while ago & I loved it! Just my luck to stumble upon Psych fanfic and find that you had made another story! I like this, it's very realistic. I mean, this is something that happens every day in the real world and it brings the whole aspect of Psych in a completely different direction. It's very interesting!