Reviews for Doing the Natural Thing
dellgirl68 chapter 1 . 3/28
Please please continue brilliant read
Gah! Where is the happy ending? This fic is so wonderful!
Federica chapter 11 . 7/19/2017
I loved the premise of this story , awkward questions lead to perfect endings !
Cherry pie chapter 11 . 6/25/2017
Where did you go? I am loving this story ! I need to know how it ends with the wedding :-) and all ...
Don quichotte chapter 11 . 5/25/2017
How can you stop there...
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2017
I can't believe you left this story unfinished... It is a pity because this fanfic is perfect.
dreamer chapter 11 . 5/7/2017
Wow, I love it so far; Very descriptive, great grammar ans style and of course you have the personalities of Jane and Maura nailed
maccaterine chapter 11 . 1/1/2017
come on ... You need to finish this. Please
Resi chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
I could slap myself in the face for not discovering this story earlier... It's funny and well written, and what can I say... Amazing! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
Very impressive
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
This was good
LeilansDream chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
WOW I LOVE your fanfiction! :D It is just too perfect. I would love to have more, I would love to know what you had in mind for the rest of the story, where you wanted to go and how you planned on ending it.

Seriously, a big thank you for all the hours to put on writting that story. I LOVE it! The exploration of the characters and relationship is well done, progressive and interesting. It inspires me. The R&I relationship you depict is complex and deep and meaningful. It brings out questionning that are relevant to their situation and that are close to what is depicted in the show as well.

I really love your story. I really love that the "friendship part" is important and never erased. The fact that they love each other so much that they don't want to risk a romantic relationship between them, is just so damn cute and adorable and i'm not sure it's only obliviousness. I think it's more about their personnal beliefs ; they both are sure that a romantic situation would diminush the intensity of their close friendship instead of enhancing it, and also, put it at risk. And neither Jane or Maura can imagine living without the other.

Your story made me think a lot, thank you. :)
LeilansDream chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Chapter 3 : Perfect! :D lol lol
LeilansDream chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Chapter 1 is fabulous! I love it! XD It's just great really, and so much fun to read! I'll head out for the rest of it later. Thanks for sharing! :)
Bit's Bit chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
I love this. I love the idea of them together but I am liking the idea of them just staying as friends living together. It sounds and feels nice.