Reviews for Scarred Memories
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
You got Mustang's rank wrong. After the manga and brotherhood, he was a general.
Brook Uchiha Daughter of Zeus chapter 22 . 4/11/2013
A-freaking-mazing. Sooo many emotions :D
Rozelia chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
Wow. This was great, love it!
Blacksword 1 chapter 22 . 10/4/2012
Loved the story long live fma happy writeing see ya
PriestessDango chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
This is awesome, amazing, spectacular, incredible and it is one of the best endings ever!
zefron-zefroff chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
Love it!
vampoof94 chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
AHHHHH this is amazing! so happy haha
Tigrette-of-Fire chapter 22 . 5/22/2012
GAAAAH! That was so beautiful! That epologue... It was SO adorable. Congratulations on finishing the fic, and good luck with any future ones!
Eternidad1 chapter 22 . 5/15/2012
Ahhhhh it's beautiful! I love it! I can't wait for your next story and congrats on finishing!
PokemonFreak90 chapter 22 . 5/13/2012
All in all, this has been one of the best FMA stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading! It's a good length, it's detailed, you kept everyone mostly in character, and described their romance very well.

Scarred Memories has given me a lot of great memories, and I hope to make many more in the future! So what else can I say but, Thank You!
PriestessDango chapter 21 . 5/13/2012
Wow! you are awesome! You are really good at this Royai. Most of the time by chapter 21 all the characters are OOC, but you kept everyone in character! Great job!

If you don't mind could you help me and review my fic? It's called perspectives(an FMA fic). Once again awesome story! I like when a story has lots of cliffhangers.
Eternidad1 chapter 21 . 4/7/2012
Awww I loved it! They're so freakin' cute together! The happy ending is fantastic (sad endings suck) with how they finally get to be together and are safe from mean people :p.

On a more grammatical (boring) note, I like how easy the words flow and how easy it is to read the story. So keep up the good work and get the last chapter out :D

Also the ending reminds me a lot of my happy ending too. Great minds think alike :)
to overcome reality chapter 21 . 4/7/2012
O.O DAMMIT! i caught up... greatly awesome story! I love it!
Ema4eva chapter 21 . 4/6/2012
Awesome! Haha, I gasped when he kissed her lol. Ooo I wonder if anyone reports it, and I guess it was a bit cheesey, but I was too caught up in the story to notice. This was some good cheese if people considerate cheesey. Mmmm...KEEP WRITING!
PokemonFreak90 chapter 21 . 4/6/2012
What a great story this has been! Excited for the conclusion!