Reviews for You Know You're Obsessed With Hetalia When
I'm-so-guilty chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
When you start creating characters for states and provinces
When you wake up everyday and all you can think about are new plot bunnies for your latest hetalia fanfic
When you are unable to pen down said fanfics and start crying
When you get new hetalia plot bunnies every time you listen to a song / viral video
When you start thinking and acting like a hetalia character
Roderich Edelstein0522 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I can walk with my eyes closed... At my house or school or church that is...
Diana Obelisk chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
When you relate every silly voice someone does to Hetalia somehow.

Love the laughs!
Lovi'sGF chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
You know you are a hetalia fan when... .You start calling friends by country names and realise there is a France in your group ( .scary). .You start crushing on a country (so guilty). .You got a BOY to like hetalia. .you learn the words to any song remotly related to hetalia A.K.A any song that has been used in a hetalia video on YouTube. .You realise your class has a full bad touch trio.
Awesomeness chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
so many of these apply to me. Im kind of scared now...
1) ive drawn a picture of Iggy riding a my little pony. Does that count?
2)i have one! :D (HetaOni though...) when someone says that their name's Steve you Scream and Run away
3) you'd rather be Prussian than German (guilty...Why cant i be Prussian? TT)
4)Instead of 'oh my God' you say 'Oh my Gilbert'
5)intead of saying 'what the hell?' you say 'what the flying mint bunny?'
6)You think that everyone thats from Switzerland or Swiss has a gun collection and/or are trigger happy. whew, i think im dont here...maybe...WHY MUST I BE SO OBSESSED? (sp?)
CV Ping chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
My least favorite pairings are GreecexTurkey and AustriaxHungary.

I've got some

You catch yourself talking like a valley girl.

Euros are suddenly the coolest thing ever.

Grays (those alien things with giant heads) are now known as "Tonys" or "Steves" (Half HetaOni ref. Sorry, I've been playing it a lot..)

You want to get a baby chicken and name it "Gilbird"

You want a carrier pigeon named Pierre

You complain to your history teacher about not teaching much on a certain country

That's it..
GermanGal892 chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
Why am I nodding at most of these. Ideas:

You can not stand nearly anything Santa because it is Finland who should get the credit.

The first thing you do when you get home is read "Hetalia" fanfiction.

You compleatly explain Prussia off of what you learned on "Hetalia"

History/Geography is now your favorite class.

You try not to smile/laugh during the world news.
Nemi Mercer chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
I have a suggestion!

You watch MAD parodies of Hetalia! (Youtube fun: watch?vvF2Zd9nw2ZI&featureg-like&contextG267947cALTyyQ7gAGAA

also

watch?vkKvn9KLDQGU&featureg-like&contextG225b953ALTyyQ7gAFAA)

Love the videos!
KHYAOILOVER772 chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
I got one! When u have ur own fake bushy mushash! XD and when u follow the hetalia nations on facebook (guilty .) and when u friend them all on facebook as well (again guilty /)
Dogsrule chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
HA! This is awesome! And kind of depressing since I do a lot of this... :/ But what about when you get your hair cut like your favorite character? Mine looks like Romano's minus the hair curl. _

But least favorite pairing. All the incenst ones.. _;
LJbloodangel chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
number 153 ...yeah I've done that XD
JoyHeart chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
156 if it happened I would probably want to scream it... but it hasn't happened. 160 yep... 163 damn straight... 166 yes but I did that before... 167 YES OH YES... 168 yes but that's cause pasta is awesome anyway... 173 but I'm Canadians so I must blame amaericans for everything... 175, does it count if I fall in love with another country? Oh well. ANYWAY.
ElricLawliet chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
FRUK. FRUK IS THE VERY BANE OF MY EXISTENCE. DX
DragonRiderEmily chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Well I really want to visit North Italy to meet him, but I would also wanna go to Russia

I've got a few ideas!

1 ur dad knows hetalia

2 u randomly speak in a random accent

3 wen ur friends bein stupid u facepalm and say " mien gott..."

4 u get excited wen ur mom says ur havin pasta for dinnr

5 uve drawn em all as my little ponies

6 u laf wen u epicaly fail at cookin( guilty)

7 wen u tell ur frend u burned grilled cheese and they say " iggy!"

8 wen ur French teacher laughs u freak out thinking about a rapist

9 wen someone yells really loud u shout SHUT UP U BLOODY AMERICAN!

10 purple eyes are now ur fav colored eyes
the butt-loving cynic chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
X'D THIS IS SO FUNNY! I'mma give you some, but I don't know if they've been used already...hope these help

-You use pictures of Hetalia characters in your world history projects and insist they're actual nations (GUILTY)

-You honestly begin to think that the countries were born out of one giant orgy from Pangaea

-Whenever you walk past a condom aisle, you giggle and know that Russia's are bigger

-You begin to think of the countries' "sizes" are attributed to their landmass (meaning Russia and Canada are the "biggest"...if you know what I mean ;D)

-You walk into Olive Garden singing a song in Japanese and you happen to be of major German lineage

-Your friends know better than to ask you a geography/history question because you'll turn it into a sappy love story

-You screamed "FINLAND!" at the mall Santa this Christmas season and asked him where Sweden was

Hope these help

Oh, and for the visiting? PRUSSIA. MEIN LIEBE. HE IS BECOMING A COUNTRY AGAIN, SO HE COUNTS. LOOK IT UP. I SHIT YOU NOT.