Reviews for A Way to Say I Love You
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 1 . 7/8
This is an adorable story on first times sexy but fluffy!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/21
This was very good! Very detailed and just overall amazing. Thank you for writing it!
IceAegis chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This was honestly the most breathtaking smut i've ever read. I laugh and cried and felt my heart feel warm all through the end. It was... everything true, pure, unconditional love is supposed to be like. And i am just so utterly happy to have stumbled sacross this now.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Omg I loved this story please make other for me and romano
Alina of the Valley chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This is perfection at its finniest!
Well39 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS MY FAVEOURITE I LOVE IT SO, SO MUCH
IT'S PERFECT, ESPECIALLY ROMANO, AND SPAIN'S LITTLE POSSESSIVE MOMENTS AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DelusionalM chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
*crying*
*Audience stands up and starts claping*
Perfect, absolutely perfect~
It was more than the perfect attitude for them
I was completely sucked into this story
And that hardly happens with some of the hetalia story's I have read.
What I'm really saying is you're a really good writer
& I love Spamano~ so again Thank you
Breathing in Poison chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This story has touched my soul with its beauty glory HALLELUHA :D :D :D
It's-effing-fusha chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Nice
IndigoBlueButterfly chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I have been assaulted by Spamano WHAT THE HELL I'M GOING TO CRY/LAUGH/BREAK DOWN THIS WAS SO CUTE HELP YOU ARE SO AMAZING ALSO ILY
Missingwings chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
With Romano being the tsundere he is and Spain being the gentle and caring person he is, this was amazing and incredibly in-character. And so very sexily cute! Well done!
Spamano chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Fluffy lemons are what kill me. I guess you could call it a kink, but this is just awesome, as Prussia would say. You made the perfect virgin Romano, and of course a loving, gentle Spain. Combine those two with being very nervous, and having new experiences, and especially the love that pulled it all together, I say that you have written the most amazing fanfiction ever.
LazyHaru chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I am so in love with this fanfiction
American-Pisces chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
This story made this two instantly one of my top pairings! Nice writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This fic is emotionally overwhelming.