Reviews for A Way to Say I Love You
This fic is emotionally overwhelming.
D chapter 1 . 1/1
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING. YOU'RE AMAZING. WOW. JUST WOW. *APPLAUSE*
Much, much better than you'd expect from a fan fiction. You sure understand love.
Beautiful chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! The things I love in these kinfs of stories is how considerate the seme is for the uke! That combined with my OTP Spamano only makes it better! This is my favorite fanfiction by far! Thank you for your writing talent.
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This is really sweet and great. I love the emotions and complications you put into the tale of a "first time". Great job
LeahDLH chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
OMG Spain was so caring and sweet! Words have not yet been invented that can describe how beautiful that was oh my gawd
Terminally Introverted chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow. Not only was this hot, it was really sweet in a way. I LOVE the way Spain was making sure Romano was comfortable and okay and that he kept telling him they could stop. That's really important. The writing was lovely too, so good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh... Oh my god. That was amazing. I am speechless. Spain was just so gentle and Romano CRIED and MY SPAMANO FEELS ARE RUNNING WILD.
Oddity chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Gosh, this was so sweet! I almost cried during some parts, because it was just so perfect and sweet and stiff. Like Romano's little rant that ended with /You loved me./ THAT killed me! And then when Romano said, "I l-love you so much." Dude, that hit me RIGHT IN THE FEELS. I loved it!
iceymoon303 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
OMFG#$#%%$ $ % %!
That was the most beautiful...amazing... fantastic... sweet... cutest Spamano story I HAVE EVER READ!
God Spain is so sexy...
and Romano so adorable...
IfYouShipMyShip chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
claps hysterically

That was the most gorgeous thing I have ever read. Ever. EVER.

I happily bestow upon you my favorite.

Kudos!
Delightful Implausibility chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
After 4 years of perusing , this is still the best story I have ever read.
Sakura chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Sorry ,love, don't want to finish this one but nice effort I liked the beginning
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
...Damn. This was so freaking awesome and amazing I can't-!
rinmi.midotakito chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Oh my! One of the best Spamano one shot I'd ever read! great job :)

sweet and hot at the same time