Reviews for A Way to Say I Love You
DelusionalM chapter 1 . 8/25
*crying*
*Audience stands up and starts claping*
Perfect, absolutely perfect~
It was more than the perfect attitude for them
I was completely sucked into this story
And that hardly happens with some of the hetalia story's I have read.
What I'm really saying is you're a really good writer
& I love Spamano~ so again Thank you
Breathing in Poison chapter 1 . 7/28
This story has touched my soul with its beauty glory HALLELUHA :D :D :D
It's-effing-fusha chapter 1 . 7/10
Nice
IndigoBlueButterfly chapter 1 . 6/13
I have been assaulted by Spamano WHAT THE HELL I'M GOING TO CRY/LAUGH/BREAK DOWN THIS WAS SO CUTE HELP YOU ARE SO AMAZING ALSO ILY
Missingwings chapter 1 . 5/27
With Romano being the tsundere he is and Spain being the gentle and caring person he is, this was amazing and incredibly in-character. And so very sexily cute! Well done!
Spamano chapter 1 . 5/16
Fluffy lemons are what kill me. I guess you could call it a kink, but this is just awesome, as Prussia would say. You made the perfect virgin Romano, and of course a loving, gentle Spain. Combine those two with being very nervous, and having new experiences, and especially the love that pulled it all together, I say that you have written the most amazing fanfiction ever.
DreamRealm3 chapter 1 . 4/4
I am so in love with this fanfiction
Silver-StoryTeller34 chapter 1 . 3/17
This story made this two instantly one of my top pairings! Nice writing!
This fic is emotionally overwhelming.
D chapter 1 . 1/1
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING. YOU'RE AMAZING. WOW. JUST WOW. *APPLAUSE*
Much, much better than you'd expect from a fan fiction. You sure understand love.
Beautiful chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! The things I love in these kinfs of stories is how considerate the seme is for the uke! That combined with my OTP Spamano only makes it better! This is my favorite fanfiction by far! Thank you for your writing talent.
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This is really sweet and great. I love the emotions and complications you put into the tale of a "first time". Great job
LeahDLH chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
OMG Spain was so caring and sweet! Words have not yet been invented that can describe how beautiful that was oh my gawd
Terminally Introverted chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow. Not only was this hot, it was really sweet in a way. I LOVE the way Spain was making sure Romano was comfortable and okay and that he kept telling him they could stop. That's really important. The writing was lovely too, so good job.