Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
Star197 chapter 1 . 1/25
Chuck and Blair are so perfect together!

Who knew Chuck would be such an amazing father :)
satomika chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I love it!

It feels so innocent and pure!
fanny chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
i love it it was cute and sweet and made me feel fluffy inside and the story was totally believable i could easily imagine Chuck and Blair ending up like the kids were just adorable.
lovely12 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hello! I just read this now :) I LOVE IT! I know you said it's a one shot but please can you make it a multi chapter. I love the humor! I love your writing skills... :) please please consider my request :) THANK YOU so much
Ziah chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Nonnie, how are you? I've missed our chats!

This is the first fic I've read since May (I decided to take a little hiatus along with the show to avoid spoilers), and I'm so glad I picked this one to come back to! I can't believe YOU wrote this with all your anti-kidfic talk. I knew it was all an act! Hahaha. This is one of my new FAVORITE family fics. The kids were written adorably, and there was lots of yummy CB banter and inuendo. I wish this could be canon!

My favorite line: "But Mommy has her secret smile whenever you play for her." I LOVE imagining this in my head and I love that Spencer picked up on said smile and I love that Chuck plays the piano for Blair. So, so sweet.

This was hilarious: "Mommy just give Daddy a high five, and then we can go eat dinner." Bahaha. Poor Spencer. He must have to put up wiht so much PDA. :)

And I really like that Chuck describes his distaste for cooking as "the children's exposure to the kitchen." You'd think he was talking about radiation or something! How very Chuck.

I hope you decide to write some more kidfic in the future because this was PERFECT.
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
So so cute, it has melted my very cynic heart. Dorota was hilarious in this one. But I particularly loved their conversation in the end, always playing and chasing and negotiating. It's exactly how I picture them. Never boring. Wonderful job.
valschanya chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
It's different, this one is, I would've guessed Chuck being out of character when it comes to children or when things become too fluffy BUT your fanfiction is just perfect! It made me warm inside C:
CBBW3words8letters chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Ah-mazing *thud* seriously this is just beautifully written )

I can't wait to see Chuck and Blair having a family, although it might not happen right now I can't help but expect by the end of the show Chair handling little mini-Chuck's and Blair's around them 333333. In my heart I know Chuck and Blair are going to be excellent parents.

You just made my day, thank you :)
jsta chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Adorable kids! Awww, I agree with S, parents should always just high-five each other. Good tie in with the piano.

And I didn't know what a pierorgie was but now that I know, I must make some. How delish! I always thought it was some kind of pastry but I can totally go for dumplings!
carlybb chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Simply adorable! I don't know what I liked more...I loved everything! :) I never thought of Chuck playing piano with his kid before. That's so sweet. Now there's another dream scene that we would probably never get on the show! LOL Spencer asking CB to high-five instead of kiss! :D

I'm particular about CB kids stories too. Sometimes they're overly fluffy or they go on for too long but this one was just right! I actually would have liked it a little longer, so we get to see Blair's reaction to her son's gift. :)
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I think one of my favorite parts is Spencer telling Chuck to give Blair a high five LOL. I can totally see a scene like this in the future with them. This was so cute and fluffy, a nice break from the heavy CB stuff ;). Loved it!
Ggfanatic1993 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Absolutely amazing! Please make this more than a one-shot... I love the kids!
OllieCullie chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Okay. Finally sitting down to write this review.

As I said before, I've read this no less than five times today. And I love it more and more each time.

This was not at all what I expected! But it was so great.

I LOVE that Chuck had the piano moved into his office specifically to teach Spencer. OMG. Perf.

Their relationship was so believable and adorable to read. This was one of my favorite lines:

-"His son rolled his eyes at him. "Well, of course you're the smartest Daddy in the world, but Mommy is the smartest person. She knows everything!""

HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is totally the mind of a kid! Nice work.

-"Chuck felt the fluttering in his stomach, a whole different brand of butterflies than the ones Blair gave him. He couldn't help but marvel at how much trust his son had in him."

LOVED this line. And the fact that Chuck played the song a dozen more times.

The way you write Chuck & Blair...it seems effortless. And that's a compliment. :) They are always in character; always completely spot on. And the thing is...you make me WANT to write them. Crazy, right? Olliedore wants to write more Chair.

Um Madeline was an adorable mess. Madeline & Chuck & flour is genius.

And I adored the way they both gave into their kids, waiting until later to be with each other. And when later finally came...they were still THEM. Chuck & Blair.

I loved it all! So cool you wrote this for me.

And come on. Anything that involves a piano? I'm all ears...or eyes.

Thank you thank you. You're such a great friend...and now I have seven months to prepare for your bday oneshot! Hahahahaha. :)
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Loved it and loved the kids. I only have a few kid fics that I like as well so you did a great job. I so wanted to get to the part where Spencer plays for Blair on her birthday. I am sad this is just a one shot and really hope you will consider at least making it a 2 or 3 shot. Thanks!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was cute to read.

"Chuck, you should change out of those clothes," Blair said as she batted her lashes innocently.

Dorota snorted.

"Spencer, Madeline, Mommy is going to help Daddy get dressed."

"Undressed is more like it," Dorota muttered under her breath.

"I heard that," Chuck murmured back to her before instructing the children.

I thought that part was hilarious to read.

Overall, I really loved this story, a lot.