Reviews for Opposite Day
gabreader chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This was probably one of the funniest one shots I've ever read for Harry Potter! Whenever Peter was in the story I laughed so much I think I sounded like I was choking or something!
Raylis chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
nice, this was clever
yay chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is really funny.
writergal24 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I LOVED this. It was hilarious. I loved how James totally misinterpreted the situation, and how he wouldn't hurt Lily. And I loved Sirius, because I always love Sirius. But Peter was definitely the best part. I laughed so hard every time he walked in.
Awesome job on this!
writergal24
kingslayers chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
CLAIRE ohmygosh

That was hilarious, to put it simply. I loved all of them and their interactions and I see how you linked it to the date with Amos ;) and I loved the plot and the DIALOGUE

And that scene in the boys' dorm ohmygosh that was awesome.

However, Peter was my absolute favourite. He was the very best Dumbledore EVER. I think the only thing that could have been funnier would be if he'd interacted with a teacher, or Dumbledore himself. XD

Loved it, Claire!

Jane xoxo
Xandera-Orelia chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
It's even better the second time around! So difficult to decide on a favorite part... maybe the first description of Lily dressing as James. I love this story. Hilarious.
georginacastleorpington chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ahaa, this was hilarious! For some reason I was cracking up for ages at the password being 'The nose is large'. Literally made me giggle and giggle away.
Good work, and I love your sense of humour!
Thanks for making my morning :)
Gco. x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
awesome I cracked so many times
Avery-Lou chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
hahaha That was brilliant! I couldn't stop cracking up! So much fun! I don't know which was the best part - Lily punching James, Remus tackling Lily/attempting to laugh like Sirius, or Peter being Dumbledore! hahaha Anyway, great story! I loved it!
Astid Weasley Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
i loeved it in my opinoin the best bits where at puddifots tea shop
Sweets5236 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I love this story! It is hilarious! I especially love Peter being Dumbledore.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
LOVED IT. So sweet. And funny. Wonderful
lilyxjames chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
wow! nice!
Aj Bradley chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Its awsome, really funny and just well i can't think of the right word to desribe it my faveourite part would have to be this... "Ah, hello, children," He said, sweeping into the room, his watery-blue eyes almost twinkling. "Not fighting, are we?"

He gave them a look over his glasses that matched Dumbledore's exactly.
NoxB chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is such an enjoyable and funny OS. I loved it!