Reviews for The Bloody Thorns of a Rose
reiko.souma chapter 3 . 6/16
Very good chapter! :) Interesting development also.
reiko.souma chapter 2 . 6/16
Very good chapter! :)
NeoMiniTails chapter 9 . 3/14
This was definitely the best chapter. The ending is bittersweet, as I expected. I feel bad that Natsuki will have to remember her time as Diva, but it was obvious through their music, the memories were coming back and it was better for them to remember.

I liked the story. I wasn't too into the fighting portion as I found those chapters to be a bit too long and not as engaging character wise. The chapters about the girls, outside of the Diva arc, were executed quite well.

Nice job!
NeoMiniTails chapter 8 . 3/14
Love this chapter. It felt more like the opening chapters of this story when we first got to know the girls. The light feel of the chapter really stuck out for me in a good way.
NeoMiniTails chapter 7 . 3/14
I really liked this chapter. The shortness and brevity of it made it very easy to read. Also, I liked the development of the characters in the 27 years it's been since the girls had been sleep.

I don't know if I told you on chapter five, but I really liked how you handled Hagi's death scene. It took me by surprise.
NeoMiniTails chapter 6 . 3/14
Very sweet chapter. I kind of think it's unrealistic for an entire village to be okay with her story, even if it's true, but still, I liked the chapter.

It's sweet that the sisters will be together in their sleep.
NeoMiniTails chapter 5 . 3/14
Much better chapter than the previous. Really like the emotion here when Diva becomes her true self and when Hagi loses his life. It was definitely much more on the sad side.
ItY'girl chapter 1 . 3/3
It is interesting, though it could do more. I have seen both anime some years ago so I was familiar with the characters, but I still feel like they were sort of dumped on the reader.

I would have personally loved to see a bit more description of the characters, an introduction to know what to expect of them. Also it is sometimes confusing who is speaking.
And I honestly had to go back to wikipedia to realize that Haruka and Juri are in fact siblings. This can be more expanded on... all in all ok for a first chapter, but it could have been much longer and with more detail.
NeoMiniTails chapter 4 . 1/21
Interesting chapter. I think the chapter would've been better had it been cut into parts due to the insane amount of stuff going on. I liked how you developed Saya's purpose throughout the chapter and also the development of Natsuki and Diva's battle over the body. It covered too much in a short span of time... much of it couldve been cut out and shortened into a flashback scene and allowed for more original storytelling and character interactions and development to make me care for thw two main characters.
BLOOD DARKLING chapter 4 . 1/8
So far i like this story very well written and well thought. When i finish reading it i'll leave another review.
NeoMiniTails chapter 3 . 1/8
So sad... the way they found out that they were vamps! Omg... lots of losses here.
Cosette chapter 9 . 1/4
I can't wait for the other chapters to come! I like this version of Blood that you have created by yourself. I hope to read the updates soon. To the part where Blood starts to reemerge once again with Vampire Knight. Please update soon.
NeoMiniTails chapter 2 . 1/2
Wonderful job! I like your development of the twins and how they grew up and somewhat the ideals of their parents. I also like the male you introduced into this chapter.
NeoMiniTails chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Fandom blind review!

Hi! Hi!

This was a very interesting first chapter. Of course, being fandom blind, I don't know any characters, but it didn't stop me from caring about them. The legend and the situation this young couple is in is truly a tragedy. I thought you did an excellent job characterizing a new mother's love for her child.

My favorite part of your first chapter is that everyone couldn't be mistaken for each other. In fact, when the father announced that the twins would be killed, every character responded different. The mother acted in the most logical way, by going behind his back to protect her grandchildren. The daughter tried to be a mother despite knowing she wouldn't get much time with them, naming them and imagining their futures.

Love your descriptions throughout! Some were reminiscent of Lisa Scottoline and the way she describes things. Love that!

I probably would've had the legend as a prologue rather than abruptly thrown into the second scene of the first chapter as I believe that it sort of messes with the flow.

There were quite a few times when the semicolon was improperly used throughout the chapter. It was used often where a colon would've been the better fit. You may also want to press ctrlF and look for the line that says ",," which I'm sure was an accident.

Awesome job!
Until Next Time,
Neo
Breezppgdmessup5 chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
This is a wonderful, hear wrenching story! I hope you can continue it I would love to see what happens next.