Reviews for The Bloody Thorns of a Rose
Placido chapter 4 . 4/1
I like how Saya had a firm belief that her and Natsuki could lead a happy life together again. I was also very shocked as to what happened to Natsuki/Diva and I hope she comes out of it alive so her and Saya can be on the same page and not be at adds with one another. I also liked how the chapter was very long and no spelling mistakes. Very well done. :)
Doomedbex chapter 9 . 3/28
The past few chapters were good.
Doomedbex chapter 1 . 3/27
Hello,
I've just read the first chapter and thought it was good. The grammar was excellent and there was no spelling mistakes. And a lot of fanfics have typos so I'm glad that this one doesn't have one.
M.v.j.M chapter 9 . 3/26
What happens to them

Vampire princess I love it but what will happen too haji
Raven of the night 5548 chapter 9 . 3/21
A really great chapter I love who much detail you put in to this chapter it show how much thought you put in to each of your post as well as the amazing plot you use tells a freslly great story.
Miccasa chapter 9 . 3/6
Finally I made it! I have to confess I was a little sceptical at first because Im not really into crossovers but you story made me change my mind. I really like the whole concept and the ideas behind your story. You can recognize as a reader, that you have given this much thought and I (as a reader :) ) appreciate that a lot. Your wording, spelling and grammar is fine, do you have a beta reader? The story is interesting, has drama and romance what more could you wish for? Keep up the good writing and update soon!
Placido chapter 3 . 3/4
Chapter 3 was a wonderful read. Well done. I feel sad that Joel died though... but hey that's what makes it exciting and interesting with all the blood and gore. I like how Saya and Natsuki/Diva's personalities are different and it was communicated through the story very well. Saya seems to be the stronger half of Natsuki/Diva. While her sister is the opposite in some ways. I'll read chapter 4 when I got some time.
Placido chapter 2 . 2/28
Hey again! Ch.2 was simply lovely. What I like most about it was Saya and Natsuki/Diva's sisterly bond and how they transition from children to young women. They know they are are unfortunately drifting apart a bit while promising to always be by each others side, to never part from one another. Also the song fit perfectly with the story. Very nice. ]
Placido chapter 1 . 2/27
This story was recommended to me by Princesa de la Luna. And I have to say by just reading the first chapter I am totally hooked. I like the crossover where Juri and Haruka Kuran from "Vampire knight" are the parents of both Saya and Diva from "Blood." This story seems very promising and I can't wait to read the other chapters. Also really like your writing style and detail. That's something I value in Authors.
DragonBallFan20 chapter 1 . 1/25
Good story. Your writing has inspired me to write better lol I'm still an ametuar for the most part XD
Raven of the night 5548 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Really good chapter I really like the story
PrincessAnime08 chapter 9 . 10/17/2013