Reviews for The Bloody Thorns of a Rose
BLOOD DARKLING chapter 4 . 1/8
So far i like this story very well written and well thought. When i finish reading it i'll leave another review.
NeoMiniTails chapter 3 . 1/8
So sad... the way they found out that they were vamps! Omg... lots of losses here.
Cosette chapter 9 . 1/4
I can't wait for the other chapters to come! I like this version of Blood that you have created by yourself. I hope to read the updates soon. To the part where Blood starts to reemerge once again with Vampire Knight. Please update soon.
NeoMiniTails chapter 2 . 1/2
Wonderful job! I like your development of the twins and how they grew up and somewhat the ideals of their parents. I also like the male you introduced into this chapter.
NeoMiniTails chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Fandom blind review!

Hi! Hi!

This was a very interesting first chapter. Of course, being fandom blind, I don't know any characters, but it didn't stop me from caring about them. The legend and the situation this young couple is in is truly a tragedy. I thought you did an excellent job characterizing a new mother's love for her child.

My favorite part of your first chapter is that everyone couldn't be mistaken for each other. In fact, when the father announced that the twins would be killed, every character responded different. The mother acted in the most logical way, by going behind his back to protect her grandchildren. The daughter tried to be a mother despite knowing she wouldn't get much time with them, naming them and imagining their futures.

Love your descriptions throughout! Some were reminiscent of Lisa Scottoline and the way she describes things. Love that!

I probably would've had the legend as a prologue rather than abruptly thrown into the second scene of the first chapter as I believe that it sort of messes with the flow.

There were quite a few times when the semicolon was improperly used throughout the chapter. It was used often where a colon would've been the better fit. You may also want to press ctrlF and look for the line that says ",," which I'm sure was an accident.

Awesome job!
Until Next Time,
Neo
Breezppgdmessup5 chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
This is a wonderful, hear wrenching story! I hope you can continue it I would love to see what happens next.
xMissx.xCambodiax chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
I like this, it's interesting~
dxlmao chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
Chapter 8 was a very good place to end it, but I'm so happy that you continued the story, now if only you'd come back to write another chapter.
xMissx.xCambodiax chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
i like it, it's really good so far
SweetAnimeLover chapter 9 . 3/27/2016
Update soon I like this story it's kinda interesting
Princess Mew Mew chapter 9 . 3/14/2016
Very well written. Some chapters were a little short in comparison to others. But overall, a good read, although I recommend trying to write more chapters so it can be completed. When there are long absences in writing, getting new readers who will be impatient to read it will be put off, so I can only stress the importance of powering through to the end, even when a writer's is suffering the most dreaded affliction of writers' block.

I hope you will be able to complete this one day.
Macarbe Doll chapter 9 . 2/20/2016
I really like this story, I was hoping the twins would actually get a happy ending! This writing style is to the point and detailed, skills that I have trouble grasping. I applaud you finishing this story, it's not every day a writer sticks to the end. I hope you continue to write!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
Far to many songs, not my cup of tea. Everything else is fine.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I can't believe Juri and Haruka would allow the twins to be taken!

And having the English names with the Japanese ones is very odd.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
Please post another chapter soon! It's really good