Reviews for The Bloody Thorns of a Rose
TheViewer chapter 1 . 9/21
I was asked to review this story and at first I was a bit sceptical on weather it would be good or not but this is simply spectacular. The beginning of the story is awesome and will be worth the time to read.
eetje020 chapter 1 . 9/20
I was asked to do a review from this story, but because I had so problems with the internet it took me much to long to write the review. But now i did it so here it comes.

At first I didn't know what to expect but then I started to read and it was so amazing. How you two did the characters is so lovely and than how the story started that was just too good. Altough I am not very good at English so i didn't know what every word meant, but i had a dictionary so it worked out. The characters are simple but goodenough to make it exiting. Oh and it was lovely to read how you disguised Nathan.

I love the story and everything already and even altough I didn't read everything yet it is so exciting.
Iam now going to read the rest...
SilverBlood5 chapter 9 . 9/18
I don't know much about Blood, but I'm starting to think I should. This story had me hooked I should have read it when I heard about it. The middle seemed a bit rushed to me but that's really only because it was a summary of sorts for Blood, which I know zip about, so I had trouble keeping up which I suppose is a good thing because I didn't see it coming. Great story, want more.
Fairy of stories chapter 1 . 9/18
NightmaresofMrGrimm chapter 9 . 9/10
I think Nathan is my favorite. Just figured I'd say it and get it over with. I'm practically in love with his character the secrets, the lies and the badassery in all.
NightmaresofMrGrimm chapter 5 . 9/10
Dun dun dun dun dun dunnnnnnn :)
NightmaresofMrGrimm chapter 4 . 9/10
"You idiot Hagi they're part of the music so of course you can play them."

You trapped me in the feelings of the story I don't have much to say other than i love the thought put into it and the research and the time connecting everything. Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
cokwhip14 chapter 9 . 8/9
I was asked to read this by your partner, Princesa de la Luna... and I must say it is one of the best things I've read! It's a very well thought out story and plot that was suspenseful yet amazing to read!
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 9 . 7/24
i really enjoyed that. good development and writing style that felt easy to read.
KisaragiMaru chapter 1 . 6/24
Well, this is a rather interesting fic. Though I haven't watch Blood yet.
FYI, vampires don't have funerals. Since all they do is turn into dust when they died.
StarryMeMe chapter 3 . 6/5
I luv this story
StarryMeMe chapter 2 . 6/5
This story really is a very good one X3 keep up the good work!
StarryMeMe chapter 1 . 5/31
That was an abosolutley amazing story! I will continue to read on and I bet it will get better!
reiko.souma chapter 1 . 5/30
Good start to this! I'll keep reading whenever I get a chance. :)
PhoenixFeatherEmber chapter 1 . 5/27
Very well-written, collaborative material so far. I have only read the first chapter and am hooked already! I like how you broke up the paragraphs into small chunks, making it much easier to read. I wasn't spacing off and having to re-read the previous paragraph because it was so long. It also gave it a nice flow to the story. You're use of detail makes it fun to envision what's happening in the story. Overall, it has a lot of great elements in it. Heart-wrenchingly sad? Yes. Dramatic? You bet. A beautifully-written piece by some very talented writers. Well done, ladies :)