Reviews for The Bloody Thorns of a Rose
KisaragiMaru chapter 1 . 6/24
Well, this is a rather interesting fic. Though I haven't watch Blood yet.
FYI, vampires don't have funerals. Since all they do is turn into dust when they died.
StarryMeMe chapter 3 . 6/5
I luv this story
StarryMeMe chapter 2 . 6/5
This story really is a very good one X3 keep up the good work!
StarryMeMe chapter 1 . 5/31
That was an abosolutley amazing story! I will continue to read on and I bet it will get better!
reiko.souma chapter 1 . 5/30
Good start to this! I'll keep reading whenever I get a chance. :)
PhoenixFeatherEmber chapter 1 . 5/27
Very well-written, collaborative material so far. I have only read the first chapter and am hooked already! I like how you broke up the paragraphs into small chunks, making it much easier to read. I wasn't spacing off and having to re-read the previous paragraph because it was so long. It also gave it a nice flow to the story. You're use of detail makes it fun to envision what's happening in the story. Overall, it has a lot of great elements in it. Heart-wrenchingly sad? Yes. Dramatic? You bet. A beautifully-written piece by some very talented writers. Well done, ladies :)
NightmaresofMrGrimm chapter 3 . 5/26
Wahhh suspense and action! Again I have to commend you on the plot, it's very well thought out and the Chiropteran pureblood part made my night. I love the twins personalities too! So fitting and great for the storyline. And Amshel that bastard, but its a great role. I'm anxious for the outcome!
NightmaresofMrGrimm chapter 2 . 5/26
I'm sorry I wanted to review this chapter but I got sucked in and jumped to the next page before I realized! Anyhow its really a great story and I love where you are going with it. The plot is simply superb! The songs really tie into the action as well :)
NightmaresofMrGrimm chapter 1 . 5/26
I loved this! The writing is intriguing and I'm on the edge of my seat for the next chapter! This is the first crossover I've read and you make me want to read more. I can't wait to find out how/if Yuki plays a role in the storyline. Well on to the next chapter :)
LotusFlowerDragon chapter 2 . 4/29
Your story is quite charming. Frankly, I really like how you have Saya and Natsuki interact. I find twins to be fascinating to me Saya and Natsuki mirror my image of how I think twins act. I hope you have a lovely day and keep writing please.
Lawless-Apex chapter 1 . 4/9
My eyes are glued to this one
Leviaet chapter 9 . 3/24
As requested by Princesa, here is my review for the story. I am truly surprised by how well written the chapters are so far. A wonderful collaboration between the two of you. It's actually pretty... Refreshing, that your story didn't start out immediately with the Vampire Knight cast, or their timeline. Of course, I'm aware that your story's not the only one that starts off in a different timeline/without including the main cast of VK. The chapters are mostly grammatically accurate, and contain a good amount of vocabulary, which is a relief. I enjoy reading stories with vivid descriptions and a wide range of words, but there have been some that had way too much fancy words in them - I was switching between the page and a dictionary website almost every few paragraphs.

The main characters are well thought out and portrayed. Integrating vocaloid songs made me love your story even more, especially when you used my favorite Kagami Rin and Len song. Your OCs aren't Mary-Sue, which I am most pleased about. One plays the piano, the other a different instrument. Each to their own - nice and simple. I've seen characters that can play all kinds of instruments, despite their age. An adult in his/her late twenties, capable of playing a small group of instruments fairly well due to their similarities? (Etc. Cello, Violin and Viola or Guitars, Banjos and Ukeleles) Understandable. There are people like so. A teenager who can play pianos/keyboards, a violin, ukulele and maybe a little bit of guitar? Understandable too, because I know someone like that. A young teenager from an average family background who plays the cello, violin, piano, flutes, drums, guitars, the harp and a French horn proficiently? Oh my god, how long has that kid lived? No really, how long? Because unless you've got a really long lifespan, and you're rich as heck with tons of free time on your hands, I really don't see how that is possible. Unless you've excellent memory and can master an instrument within days or a week, that is by far impossible for a 16 year old. (I deeply apologize, to whoever' readings this and finds this offensive. But please bear in mind that this is merely my opinion, and that I've not got the best of manners.)

Good job with describing that battle scene between the twins. Less clothing during battle does indeed allow more movement. You also made it such that when the enemy was right in front of Saya and about to stab her, she was unable to react in time and would've been stabbed had Hagi and Nathan not interfered. I know she's a pure blood, a Kuran especially, but it's nice to see a powerful character actually have instances where they are weak. A character must have flaws, seeing that nobody is perfect. Perfect characters are boring, because we will never get to see them improve, make mistakes, get into trouble - everything will be uninteresting to the readers and they'll back out of the story at once. Says broke an arm in an effort to get to her sister; she cried upon realising her fate (Chapter 4, the scene with Forrest). The 30 year slumber thing is an interesting part of the story as well, because the other characters age, and some die. I'm unsure of how to describe it... Should I say that it shows the world continues on while the two sleep? Perhaps it's also because characters changs as well. And God, can I just say that I love how you disguised Nathan. Spray tan. I just love that part, I don't even know why.

Oddly enough, I'm hoping that Nathan gets spray tanned again sometime in future (or cross-dresses). I can't imagine how he'd look, hehe. I look forward to the next chapter!
princesspeach010 chapter 9 . 3/7
Oh-my-god,I loved it,everything the beginning,middle and end. I wish it was still going.
You're a good,I mean great author.
yourface-JK chapter 3 . 3/4
Poor Joel! Was hoping he'd stay alive longer. At least Hagi is alive; thought he died too!
yourface-JK chapter 2 . 3/4
Intriguing story so far. It's going to be sad to see the sisters become enemies after being so close. I wonder if the story is going to play out similar to Zero and his twin brother. Some sort of jealousy would come between them.