Reviews for Gas Pains My Ass
Penny chapter 12 . 5/5
Good story. I had trouble reading it at a Few points because you had me laughing so hard tears were obscuring the words. I have a rather particular type of humor not always found in fan fiction. Dalton by C Coulter is also one and I know the story is wildly popular so my comparison is very much a compliment. Thank you for writing and completing this story.
BMGlee12 chapter 12 . 5/7
I want you to know that your story made me cry really bad.. Like... Full on sobbing. That happy ending was long awaited.. And my heart is still broken. I hope you are happy.
Yakharelli chapter 12 . 11/30/2019
Me encantó, es hermoso. Hace mucho que no leía una historia Klaine por qué comencé a odiar un poco al Blaine de la serie, pero este Blaine aunque en algunas partes daban ganas de golpearlo para que reaccionara es genial. ️️
JP chapter 11 . 8/21/2019
You are so talented! What an amazing writer you are! I feel like I'm watching this movie! Especially when Blaine begin to realize he's in love with Kurt! Go get him Blaine!
mardie186 chapter 12 . 8/19/2019
Found this fic on Tumblr today. Loved the mix of sharp dialogue, great characterizations, Dalton Klaine, oblivious Blaine, the videos (baby penguin my aunt fanny!). I saw Chris do Single Ladies live on the Glee live tour. I have video proof he ain't no baby penguin...those hips are lethal! Just enough angst to add drama, and of course; a happy ending. Well done, you!
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 3 . 8/18/2019
Oh my gosh! You wrote Sue perfectly. And the internal monologue going through Blaine’s head during 4 minutes
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
I saw this recommended on Tumblr and thought I’d give it a go. Great start.
ravencarr chapter 3 . 9/21/2017
Single ladies?! Oh my god! Rash decision indeed ~~~ Heart attack times infinity!
You, dear author, is purely genius *evil grin*
Kajje chapter 9 . 1/5/2017
Jesus, I hate Blaine so much.
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
Just finished this story. I liked it a lot.
I loved the idea of it, with the whimper. It's a little out of my comfort zone, wasn't into it at first but nice story!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
Oh God. I'm crying right now.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/17/2016
Awesome
Mickey chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
I'm not a huge klaine fan but this story was good
Dareagon chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
LOL! Brilliant!
THis story is absolutly brilliant! Thank you soooo much!
Liesmeli chapter 12 . 1/18/2015
One word: WOW!
This was an amazing story!
I laughed and cried right along with the characters.
I absolutely love 'Wevid'. Could you do a story about them? About their bromance?

Hugs and love