Reviews for Gas Pains My Ass
The Corrupted Mind of Emmaline chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
GREAT story! :D Absolutely LOVE your writing, it's brilliant! Can't wait for the next chapter!
sami1010220 chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
omg, i'm so emotional now, i don't know how i'm supposed to get back to work. seriously, i absolutely loved this chapter. i loved that kurt just...let it all out, that blaine was clutching at that notebook, that the dialogue was so perfectly written. i can go on and on, but seriously, i think the main thing i need to get across is that i should have just waited to read this until it was complete, because idk how i'm going to move on with my life while i'm waiting for the next update, lol.
fanficloverme96 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011

Please update soon. I AM IN LOVE with this FANFIC.
1gleefan chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
My heart aches. It aches for blaine, bleeds for Kurt, and bleeds for both of them. This is exquisitely written. Please save Cliff before too long.
Colorblind City chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
omg this chapter was brilliant, just genius.

And god, your cliff hanger hanging from a cliff thing killed me, i was, like, in the verge of tears and then i read that and bust out laughing.
ptirobo chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
Oh, sweet McQueen, why do those two have to be so damn complicated ?

Oh, right, it wouldn't make such a nice, long, appreciated story …

But they better get their perfectly coiffed heads out of their asses soon !

And Cliff … I'm buying you glasses, I swear to Gaga !
Cloverifique chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
nooooooooooooo why a cliff hanger just nooow!

cliff stop falling! !

i need to knowwww whay mercedes wants asjksa
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
Haha your ans crack me up :)

Great job, lots of emphasis on detail :)
akatrixie chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
Um, hel-lo. Not a humor/romance! This is an ANGSTFEST! AND I LOVE IT!
SceneNeko chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
Ugh my emotions! Please oh please update soon!
thelegs chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
Adoring the story! My penguins glee club will save you! Rachel Brrry will lead the way!
Skies are blue chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
Wow. That hurts to read. This chapter was very well written,and you've got my stomach in knots worrying about Blaine and Kurt. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
and Teng chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
The chapter... Ahh, just so good. Just so good. That's all I have to say. At the beginning, I was iffy about reading this but then it really grew on me and I LOVE IT. Love, love, love it. Wonderful chapter, zomgburgax4. Srsly.
WaitingForAKiss chapter 3 . 10/25/2011

mulder1921 chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
Wow, that was intense. I found myself actually holding my breath during the big fight.
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »