Reviews for Gas Pains My Ass
gleek-from-north-west-england chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Wow well thus story started of all cute and then it made a huge u turn and headed for the confusing ville that is filled with suspense. This has been extremly well written upto now ,here are some o0f the things that i think make the story good and interesting:

Plot line,

use of grammer,

use of spelling,

and upset Blaine ( I don't like Blaine been upset but it grips the reader)

Kurt ( Also grips the reader)

of suspense this always want the reader wanting to reade more even though that is impossible as no one can humanly type one detailed chapter a day,

and Blaine's not so steady relationship make people read more as they want the couple to get tohether,

ALL JUST LOVE kURT AND BLAINE EVEN IF THEY DONT HAVE THE REALTIONSHIP IN THE STORY AT THIS POINT IN TIME WE ALL LIVE TO SEE THE DAY WHEN CLUELESS BLAINE REALISES HIS FEELINGS AND ACTS ON THEM ! Ok just lost my cool untill i realised i was never cool so it didn't matter ha ha ha,

lats point is not about the story as it is about you if you were not the amazing writer that you are we would have no wonder full story to read so always remeber that you are appreciated by all your readers that i bet are in the thousands aren't they ? And if that does not show you how much people like your storyb then i dont know what will.

Any way sorry for rambling on but i thought you should read everything that i think about your wonderful writing :)
LatinaLovely chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
OMG I REMEMBER THAT SHOW! Cliff Hanger.. Oh the memories... :) awesome story!
pukingranebows chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
Heart Broken. Update. Now. Because that was so emotional and I should be doing french but instead I'm reading this because it's amazing and you must update now. So we can save Cliff
TiannaMVA chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Update soon please?

I have to say this is the first piece I actually thought was fluffy-romance at first... then you immediately went into heavy-emotional-territory, and I started to cry. I can practically feel anything that Blaine is feeling, and I've never even been in this situation!

I feel very sorry for both members of Klaine, Blaine the most, though I couldn't possibly explain why.
paddyofurniture chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
ooh, nothing like torturing your followers to make you feel alive. ME GUSTA! You have all the characters down pat with their comments, especially Wes, David, New Directions. LOL nothing like a tootsie pop to make the mind race to a naughty place. I just picture the "whimpering" great word as a pile of goo always pleasing. I'm also enjoying all your little messages in the end too. Keep it up!
The Corrupted Mind of Emmaline chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
GREAT story! :D Absolutely LOVE your writing, it's brilliant! Can't wait for the next chapter!
sami1010220 chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
omg, i'm so emotional now, i don't know how i'm supposed to get back to work. seriously, i absolutely loved this chapter. i loved that kurt just...let it all out, that blaine was clutching at that notebook, that the dialogue was so perfectly written. i can go on and on, but seriously, i think the main thing i need to get across is that i should have just waited to read this until it was complete, because idk how i'm going to move on with my life while i'm waiting for the next update, lol.
fanficloverme96 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
...

Please update soon. I AM IN LOVE with this FANFIC.
1gleefan chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
My heart aches. It aches for blaine, bleeds for Kurt, and bleeds for both of them. This is exquisitely written. Please save Cliff before too long.
Colorblind City chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
omg this chapter was brilliant, just genius.

And god, your cliff hanger hanging from a cliff thing killed me, i was, like, in the verge of tears and then i read that and bust out laughing.
ptirobo chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
Oh, sweet McQueen, why do those two have to be so damn complicated ?

Oh, right, it wouldn't make such a nice, long, appreciated story …

But they better get their perfectly coiffed heads out of their asses soon !

And Cliff … I'm buying you glasses, I swear to Gaga !
Cloverifique chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
nooooooooooooo why a cliff hanger just nooow!

cliff stop falling! !

i need to knowwww whay mercedes wants asjksa
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
Haha your ans crack me up :)

Great job, lots of emphasis on detail :)
akatrixie chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
Um, hel-lo. Not a humor/romance! This is an ANGSTFEST! AND I LOVE IT!
SceneNeko chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
Ugh my emotions! Please oh please update soon!
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »