Reviews for Gas Pains My Ass
897958769869859 chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Very amusing, I really enjoyed the light-hearted vibe of the story. Somehow it managed to meld well with the deeper issues the characters were dealing with.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
you have to write a sequel. I need the klainebow. Please?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! Thank you, thank you! Please write more Klaine fics! Pretty please?! I also loved the Dalton setting and David and Wes' roles in this story. Thanks again:)
grenouillenue chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
love love love esp, David shouting "KLAINE IS CANNON, BITCHES!"
Artemis Fortune chapter 12 . 2/10/2013

and this fanfiction is FLAWLESS! ;D
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
jbekke chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
I have to tell you I absolutely love this story! So much in fact, that I have read it at least 3 different times. I am trying to make sure to make a concentrated effort to leave reviews (especially for my favourites). Chapter 11 was my favourite. A House is Not a Home tied in so well with the chapter and was so touching. Thank you for sharing.
LittleMissSunshine249 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Yes, I knew I wasn't the only one who remembered Between the Lions! Anyway, I loveed (finger spasm!) your story! I would say more, but then I would never do my homework and fail eight grade. Bye!
DonkeyShorts chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
Love. That's all I have to say.
DonkeyShorts chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
This chapter had me bawling. My mom saw me and asked what was wrong and I told her that my Klaine fic was just so good and sad and that all the angst was making me cry. She just rolled her eyes at me. So after that ramble I'm gonna go read the next chapter. Have a happy ending for my Klaine babies please.
pansyandy chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
i'm sobbing like baby
pansyandy chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
omg as soon as wes snapped I just started cracking up. lol
nicholaslym chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
i just re read this. it made me quite happy once more.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
"Cause you had your turn"

I thought the guy you wanted to ask out on Valentine's Day was me.

"And now you're gonna learn"

I don't know what I'm doing.

"What it really feels like to miss me"

What? No!

"Cause if you like it
Then you shoulda put a ring on it"

the amazing power of fanfiction writers to make any song apply to kurt and blaine extremly well

omg, that ending, I CAAAAAN'T
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
this is extremley amusing
i've always wanted blaine to see videos of blaine doing push it, 4 minutes, singles ladies, and pink houses
its just the best
especially the kind after they start going out
but, i guess, you take what you get
415 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »