Reviews for Gas Pains My Ass

Fangirl attack.

I love this story,

x
StormsInNeverland chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
Ok, so I just spent 12 chapters of my day intermittently crying, laughing, and bouncing around with excitement (to the point of my boyfriend throwing pillows at me) and it's all because of you! Thank you so much for this story. I love it when authors write deeper meanings into events from the actual series like this, because in all honesty I think it's a much better interpretation. This is perfect!

For some reason, I find these themes of feeling abandoned and rejected very addicting to read, particularly if they're well written. And this was definitely well written. The relationships were perfect, the communication, the MIScommunication, the sadness and the happiness...it all came together so well. I especially liked the fact that although it's so very clearly a Klaine Endgame, you did add a touch of ambiguity to it; there's no direct promise that our boys are going to be happy together forever, but there's the hope that they could be. That's what puts this story at the top of the heap, I think )

Wow wow wow. Thank you!

-Kyle

Over and out.
Orange-Coyote chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
An amazing, terrific, totally awesome ride! :D
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
What a fantastic final chapter! It was so well written and pulled out every emotion! You did a beautiful job of summerizing/ tying up loose ends in a satisfying way without it feeling like you were rushing to be done the story.

What a great read! Thanks for the hard work!
Stormaggedon chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
I can't believe it's over... I really loved this story.

You're a great writer.
Genim Stilinski chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Redvines, Wevid, Klaine, Redvines... You've totally made my day!

Sorry to see this story end, but I thoroughly enjoyed this final chapter.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
I am so sad that this over but it was absolutely amazing while it lasted. The ending was perfect! (any chance for a one shot with Wes talking to Kurt about his ideas? •hopeful smile• )
intensewhatever chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Yayyyy! They're together and I seriously am so happy right now

So good! :)
typegirl19 chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Oh my godddddd. This story gave me 19 heart attacks but this final chapter was like the true rainbow on display. Best final chapter. Best!
GleekyGirl11 chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
I Loved this story and I loved the ending! Thank you for writing it :D
Shiruy chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Awwwww. That's the prettiest Klainbow I've seen in a long, long time. :D Thanks for writing this!
alovestorytoldincupsofcoffee chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
So. Freaking. Awesome.
RoseAngelx chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Can I get a massive round of applause?

*Infinite clapping*

You are an incredible writer. I love your writing style, your characterisation, and your plot. And that's saying a lot, considering usually I stray further away from the, uhm, sexier stuff and stick to fluff. But this had a gorgoeous amount of fluff in it so I was content.

And it was kind of hot as well. Just saying.

You've done a fantastic job, and this will be one of these stories I re-read several times just to get the full extent of it's amazingness.

Fantastic job, and keep writing!

- Angel
peruser chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
I liked Wes' reference that they finally got hit by the 'clue-by-four". Clever phrase! Good ending!
BlurglesmurfKlaine chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Lol cliffhanger! Isn't that song from between the lions?
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »