Reviews for What Hurts the Most
crying excuse me...
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I guessed it was Morgan :P And it was soooo sad :'(
ihli chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Oh my, this is so sad. I did figure out who but only cause I had a pretty good idea going in.

You write such lovely descriptions that really make you feel what is happening. Classic Show instead of tell. Good Job!
Whiitewolf chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was so sweet and sad. 3

It was written very well.

- April
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I was wondering why it wasn't Morgan that picked him up and where he was. I have to admit, until he started singing, I didn't realize. This was incredible. Truly awe-inspiring. So wonderfully written and heart-wrenching. I usually hate fics like these but it was so well done and just so spot on that I'm completely in love with it. Bravo. Very well done. I pray we see more from you because this...was amazing. Brilliant.
spk chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
WOW! So haunting & heart-breaking. :)
What You See in the Shadows chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
thanks alot. I actually really like that song and now Ill never be able to listen to it again without thinking about this and getting really depressed. but I did enjoy the story. nicely written.
What You See in the Shadows chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
TooManyAPsEqualsNoLife chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I really enjoyed this story. The way you wrote it was different - in a good way - and kept me guessing for most of the time. Very original. Wish there was more