Reviews for Stallion
I don't even know what to say except that I am hella intrigued and saddened by the fact that there is only 5 chapters :'( your writing is so nice, especially in the way that you characterize Ichigo lol and just the whole idea of the plot alone is nice, you've executed it wonderfully so far!

And I'm dying to know what happens next and how/what the heck Grimm and Ichi's relationship will mold into! Please...if you ever are up for it again, I for one think it would be an sweet idea to continue this ;)

Thanks and lots of love!
xxboredinparadisexx chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
-waits for the next chapter as I tap my foot- I am waiting...

finish it, I want to see smexy times between grimmy-chan and Ichi-chan.

And it makes it all the better that Ichigo is a city-boy with a pole up his ass and Grimmjow is a cowboy.
Runa22694 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
update! plz! :D
Wynter Michaelis chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
lol, ichi-nii drunk
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I am glad they are having a bit of a bonding experience. I will look forward to see how the rest of their night goes, hehe :)
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I hope your show season goes well! :) One of my coworkers has a few horses and I've been helping her ride them once or twice a week. It is exciting, but super exhausting! I felt so sore! I can only imagine preparing them for shows & breeding plus doing it full time would be even more so! I am glad you have this story about the horses because it will go with your experience, yay! :) *hugs* Lots of love!
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
-bursts out into giggles- Super funny, love it and you! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Sorry to hear about your hard drive honey, I hope you were able to rewrite everything and it wasn't too much trouble. -hugs- It's never easy to try to remember everything. The confrontation was great! I love the differences in the house and Grimm. Off to read the next chapter to see what will happen the next time they interact! -grins-
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Sounds like a good start to me. :)
Aka-chan57 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Han yeah, a great chapter *3*

Awm black out due to the liquor isn't really a good thing xD Oh Ichi, you silly xD

I hope that you keep going on this story and totally look forward the next chap D
Enigma180 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Awesomeness ! *
Jake Bryan Kenko chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
I hope you keep going on this story! I really love where it's going. It keeps you hooked! I wish you luck on this story! :D

From: JBK~
my name is paper YAH chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
lol! lightweight? xD
SexyBleachGuys chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Oooh, so Grimmjow and Ichigo are on first name basis now, huh? It can onlyget better from there! Loved this chapter, waiting for the next!
roxxihearts chapter 5 . 1/21/2012