Reviews for Seeds of the Pomegranate
Fluffy chapter 2 . 4/13
Wow...let me read more :3
Ms. Gentry chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Only two chapters yet I am hooked. This was amazingly well written. I have yet to read any Urthemiel and Female Warden fics. The potential for this pairing is limitless. Please don't stop there and continue writing more. I very much look forward to where you take us.
Dragonfire81 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
i truly wish this story had continued wonder what Urthemiel would have done in the end.
Jaffa Snakes chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Woah - this is damned intriguing!

The first, beautifully written and the first person POV works well for the Morgreth drabbles seeing as you're pretty much exclusively writing from his perspective anyway in these. Even when it's from Gwyneth's point of view, it's his point of view on her point of view...if that makes sense :P And it takes us more closely into his warped mind, which I think is a good thing, seeing how it's a difficult character to relate with (us not being Gods n all, nor having a love for those fetid darkspawn!)

The second was great, and largely the reason for my "damned intriguing" statment above. I love the idea that the camp attack was a test of Urthemiel's, that he sees so far beyond the destruction of the Grey Wardens despite his hatred/obsession of them, they have a use. He's one smart, if bitterly messed up, old God. And, wazzat?, Uvolla and Morrigan/Flemeth connection...you have me hooked. Lol'd at the visage of Gwyneth sniffing at Morrigan like she did. :D

So good to read more from Him, and get to know Him more before our next encounter in F&F whenever that may be. These tasty morsels are a nice way to remind us that He's still there even though we've not seen Him for a while. Keeps the tension up!
Jaffa Snakes chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow, this is sooo good. I love the history you've given him, the hatred for the Maker, the love for his children, the fact that he is tainted but conscious of his own thoughts during the Blight and oh-oh-oh soooooo creepy when he sneaks into Alistair's mind.

The connection between the darkspawn and the wardens is always an unsettling thing, but this, stealthily spying in on our wardens, is really freaky. I love it :) And I loved seeing their game-journey from his eyes.

And it's so interesting reading Morgreth's pov "falling for" Gwyneth, much as many a more mortal man has before him and will again. "My Gwyneth" :) That girl, she's really got something hasn't she?
vauseisboss chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Well, hello there… look what I found while making the rounds around FF last night.

At first I was all *gasp* “how come I’m only finding this now?”… then I realized that a) It was just posted yesterday, b) I only have FaF in my story alerts list and I don’t have you on my alert list, and c) you’ll probably make the *official announcement* on your next FaF update. XD

I love seeing the contrast between Warden!Gwyneth and the one we’re used to in the main story… Queen Gwyneth having too much wine and dancing on top of tables? Perish the thought. :P

Adding you and this page on my Author/Story Alerts now, btw.
Bellar chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Omg frothing at the mouth with the deliciousness of this story.

Brilliant!