Reviews for The Lies My Boss Told Me
Guest chapter 31 . 5/18/2020
I am curious about how Ludwig ends up. In such a mental state, he was impossible to plan a plot to assassinate his own boss but drunk himself into war and genocide to cover the pain of lost.
jerryjennyjane chapter 3 . 7/14/2018
I love your story sooo much!
Has it been the end?Will you write anymore?
Historical! Germany!WW2! My favourite World view!
How adorable they're!
love it!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/18/2018
Big mistake. Definitely going to regret.
JYLeetf1223 chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
Hiiii uwu
I’m really enjoying your story, I’m a person that loves anything historical, and your story is historically accurate (or at least as close as you can get with personified nations XD) and yeah... you replied to my other comment so I know you’re aliveand I just wanted to say, thank you for writing such an awesome story, and please update when you feel in the mood?
JYLeetf1223 chapter 17 . 1/28/2018
Actually, the German for Prussia would be ‘Preußen’ or ‘Preussen’...
Anon chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Because I am bored, I decided to read your fanfic again. I only want to ask this. In chapter 30, in the end, Germany was shooted by Lech. I'm only curious as to what happened to Lech, Prussia, and Russia after that. Did Prussia kill Lech and capture Russia to imprison him ? Did they succeeded to take the mansion ?

You may have mention it somewhere in the chapter but I missed it. If you can, can you please kindly tell me where it is ? Or you can also tell me to read the chapter more carefully :)

As always, please forgive me if you find some errors, because english is my second languange.

Until your next update ~!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/5/2017
Why
LadyoftheChicken chapter 31 . 9/4/2017
Oh shit. In the beginning of the story I was rooting Ludwig on but now I'm not so sure about that. I hope things get better for Felicano and Ivan but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.

This is a wonderful story though and I hope you update soon! I only discovered this story recently and I have to say it is amazing.
RevengeRevisited chapter 31 . 9/4/2017
thank u so much for updating! i found ur story like, half a year ago i think? anyway i really like it! i feel bad for germany and italy in this chapter, but bad in a good way cause ur story is so good! thank u!
Anon chapter 31 . 9/4/2017
I think this is the perfect time to show myself and stop being a silent reader.

I'm very happy that you updated this story. I think you have abandoned this story (it's not that surprising). I found and read this story a few months ago, so I haven't wait that long. I tend to not reviewing story that I read (especially the one that haven't updated for a long time anf the one that has many review actually)
Your story is very good. It make me wonder why it only has few review.

I like your story very much. The writing style and the story is very good. Especially your characterization. You make them realistist.

Looking forward for the next chapter.

(P.s. english is my second languange, so my grammar may have a few mistake)

(P.s. sorry if my review suck. I'm not accustomed to reviewing story before)
RevengeRevisited chapter 30 . 4/2/2017
love this fic! very excited for next chapter
ForeverRobin chapter 29 . 2/28/2017
I have to say the way you weave Hetalia and WW2 into a beautiful tapestry is refreshing. Something I wanted to add though was that throughout the story I was hoping you would at some point mention Germany's dogs. Perhaps you could add this into a chapter where after the war Germany decides to get a couple of dogs names one after Svetlana in her memory. Just a few thoughts I wanted to add.
Illilex0DarkFire chapter 30 . 1/16/2017
Well now shit's hit the fan.
Liet chapter 30 . 1/15/2017
What a roller-coaster of a chapter - I didn't think things could get any worse (or more tense) than the last one but here we are.

I actually think that this one had even more of an emotional impact than the shock of Sveta's death. Some highlights...

- Seeing the exact moment that Ludwig snaps and turns "evil". Being able to pinpoint it to an exact moment when everything shatters is really powerful.

- Feeling almost sorry for Ivan, despite everything. Even though he absolutely deserves to pay for what he did. But you write in such a nuanced way that you can bring out flashes of sympathy even for characters who do truly awful things. Damn you.

- That earnest exchange between Ivan and Varis. Heartbreaking. Varis is such a poor little adorable sausage roll and I desperately want him to live.

- Also I now really want a spin off series about the adventures of Lech and Varis.

- I'm so beyond angry at Gilbert. His actions in this chapter were absolutely unforgivably disgusting and I really hope for his sake that Varis survives. And I hope Toris tracks him down for what he did and goes all medieval knight on his ass.

- Lech, you plucky little hero, you.

Keep writing! 3
Moo-cow300 chapter 29 . 11/23/2016
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I'm so delighted that you found the time to update! This story is bliss for me and I'm glad that you're still dedicated to working on it.
On a different note, I'm truly sorry for your troubles - I hope it all gets better for you. I'm not sure if you believe in God, but I'll be praying for your situation to get better. Best wishes, good luck, and happy Thanksgiving!