Reviews for For the Love of a Beauty
AccountKiller1111 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I'm sorry about your horrible boyfriends. :( Ugh. But back to the story: I really liked this! :) It's so sappy (which I love!) and sweet, and you can really see how much they love each other. The story flows smoothly. There's also some symbols in here. The ring; how it's simple, but beautiful, like Belle. Very nice job: I stink at symbols and foreshadows. :)
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love your extension of the transformation scene. It defiantly allowed Belle and Beast to truly express their feelings for one another. Not to mention the proposal was so cute. It makes me wonder if he actually planned on proposing to her in that room (yet I question where the ring was hidden).
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was so very beautiful and romantic!

Thank you for beautiful start to the weekend!

C'est la vie! Merci!

As always my deepest compliments on your story!

ps. You could continue this!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is a beautiful reiteration of my fave Disney story, love the characters, love the ending! Please continue soon!
BronyBraeburn chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
A year, WOW. I know the junior novel says they spent a week together, which I always found way too short, so I settled on three months, the entire winter season, but a year, WOW. Very interesting idea and I hope you continue with it.
prettyqueen chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
love this chapter i hope you continue cuz this is realy good and if you do continue "update soon" ! :D