Reviews for Just Like The Sky
Narakura chapter 36 . 12/20/2017
I am really sorry that I just found your story. TBH, i just watched KHR and try to take a look in this fandom. I really like Giotto and want to know about him more. He just resemble Tsuna and yes, I like to think them as father and son. You are fulfill my dream. I cant be helped but admired you. You make a very wonderful story. The Greatest story that I have read in this fandom. Your story very sweet, pure and heartwarming. It's so sad that you finished it. But I am glad to know you make another sequel. I love to read it soon. Find more joy, sadness and warming feeling in my chest. Love you, Love you very much. I am really sorry to just read it now. Thanks again for your hard worked.
solitaireseraphim.silvertaciturn chapter 36 . 11/29/2017
I really really really LOVE this story!
Giotto and Tsuna are so cute~ Giotto is a great and lovely father.
Tsukiko K chapter 31 . 8/19/2017
It's only illegal if you don't have the paperwork to have such an exotic animal.
Tsukiko K chapter 23 . 8/19/2017
I'm confused. It says that a thirteen year old Lambo ran away, but Lambo is only four.
anyelanajera chapter 31 . 5/27/2017
i died
Guest chapter 25 . 5/17/2017
4!4!4!4!4!4!4!4!4!4!4!4!4!4!4!4!4!111
Guest chapter 24 . 5/17/2017
I'M SO HAPPY THEY'RE ALIVE!
Undertheskys chapter 36 . 3/10/2017
AWESOME AWESOME STORY, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. i cant wait to read the sequel
Undertheskys chapter 35 . 3/10/2017
That was awesome
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 3/9/2017
Ohh my gosh they are all soo ADORABLE, making porridge together for Tsuna.
Undertheskys chapter 25 . 3/9/2017
Awwwe Family time, how cute
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 3/9/2017
Damn you Reborn, making cry for nothing! I knew they weren't gonna die but it was still sad for me, I'm just glad they're all okay.
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 3/9/2017
Oh man I literally started to ball my eyes out when Kyoya said "Heh...this was fun..." before he closed his eyes and fell. Kyoya triggered my tears and after that I just started crying as the kids said they're thank you's and goodbyes.
Undertheskys chapter 22 . 3/9/2017
BRAVO Tsuna, kicking ass and did it fabulously.
Undertheskys chapter 21 . 3/9/2017
Everyone did such a great job fighting they're opponents and now it's Tsuna's turn