Reviews for Just Like The Sky
I LOVE IT MOREEEE
XxElementalStormxX chapter 36 . 6/24
Amazing
Frozen Sky Cielo chapter 36 . 4/13
Sandusky smiled at Tsuna !What is happening is the world coming to an end or something?
Frozen Sky Cielo chapter 35 . 4/13
Omg this was mind blowing I wish if only Takeshi didn't mess it up cause I wanted to see what happens next and how frightened primo and his gardians could get
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 3/20
If someone said that to me I'd be all like ...no
conan-inuyasha chapter 32 . 2/5
If Tsuna isn't blood related to Giotto - then how did he get the hyper Intuition ?
RandomFTfangirl202 chapter 17 . 12/22/2015
AHAHAHAHAHAHA ALAUDE SO SMART TO BRING KYOYA TO GERMANY. And I must say, Germany is a very nice place, good food and cake. Anyways, I lvoed this chapter -
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Oh
My god this is adorable
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 36 . 11/22/2015
oh my god, this fic keeps making me crack the fuck up. this is amazing c:
jessicaoikeh1212 chapter 31 . 10/15/2015
pp
Lacie chapter 30 . 8/28/2015
How has Maria not been arrested for child-abuse? Did Tsuna not scream whatsoever?
(I think I read this story at February... Hope you will update 'The Unexpected Future')
Lacie chapter 28 . 8/28/2015
How did Talbot mange to fool Giotto's Hyper Intuition?
(P.S. I'm only here to reread though when I read it as a guest :p)
OhMy56 chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
yay so far I have liked it and absolutely continue reading:) and probably in hurry you spelled the mist (most) wrong in the end, but thank you for writing this hope you write other stories too, I will read them after I finish this;)
midnightgamin chapter 11 . 6/16/2015
Oh wait. It was explained in this chapter :D
midnightgamin chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
Breezing through the chaps~
I'm quite confused though, on chapter 5 the sky pacifier had no colour when Tsuna showed it to Kyoya. You said in the a/n that Tsuna hasn't worn it yet but in chapter 6 his insight acted up before his parents died which was before he met Kyoya.