Reviews for Betrayed
H
Nemo Rider chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
I love it
tinyinara chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Aww! This was absolutely adorable :) I particularly loved the ending, poor Peter lol :) Hope you write more in this universe!
vlwillis chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I enjoyed your little moppets tale. "Dad! You found me!" Made me laugh! Of course Neal, Peter will always find you! LOL
Al chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
What kind of crappy parents hit their children? Spanking a little child is so vile and disgusting
Carlagueliaol.com chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Love your moppet story. Hope to see more white collar stories from you
patbor chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Loved it! A very befitting end as well!
colakirk chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
What a wonderful story! I loved how you made the Burke family exactly how we would imagine them to be. So many fun parts but I did love the boys insisting Peter also being punished and I loved how El played along with it - poor Peter! I also thought it was great that Neal was still dragging his precious Sunny around. I can't wait to read the next instalment the moppets series - I had so much fun reading this one!
WynonaRose chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Cute story. Great job! Thank you for writing!
JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Loved it all.

In this chapter the cut thing was when the boys said Peter should be punished.

JeanneZ84

This story isnt list as complete is it?
wandamarie chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
great work thanks keep up the great work
ficwriterjet chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Nice story so far. I thought it was pretty funny that Mozzie knew the whole time. And of course he would help keep Neal's location hidden after hearing what had happened. I look forward to more. :)
govgal chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
nicely done!
patbor chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Good story. I can tell English isn't your first language, but it did not distract from the story. Thanks for sharing your moppets.
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Good grief. Now the whole house is in trouble when momma Burke gets mad!

Keep going.