Reviews for The Imprint
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
AWESOME! I love Rephiam and Steevie Rae
SmilesSaveLives chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awesome chapter! I always wondered what Rephaim was thinking when that happened!
Sophie-kills-like-Nny35 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
WOOO! I knew some kind of sexual feelings were buzzing through Rephiam's head during that! Thank you IloveZimandNny16, and thank you RuneScapian for writing this! Oh, and if your taking request how about the scene in Awakened where Stevie Rae and Rephiam finally met up again at Gilcrease in Rephiam's POV.
inquiete chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Lol, that was good. A lot of it was the dialogue but that's fine. Though I would have liked to hear some of his thoughts. I like how you showed what he was feeling when she was drinking from him. Cause I've always wondered what that was like 4 him. Ya know? That was interesting. I'm glad I got to see that seen from Rephaim's point of view. Do you mind doing the one conversation they had in Awakened at Gilcrease in Rephaim's POV? You know the one just after Jack died. Or...when Rephaim barged in on SR and Dallas haveing sex in Stevie Rae's POV. That would be interesting to say the least.
IloveZimandNny16 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Loved it! And it's weird that's exactly how I imagined that scene going. Hehe... OOh How about the fountain scene in Rephiam's POV.