Reviews for All the Difference
littlebookdragon chapter 1 . 3/3
Omg! One of my fav Tudors fanfic ever. Even though the quadruplets is such a long shot, I don't care because this is the happy ending that I always wanted for Anne and Henry. Please, please, please write more!
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This is hands down the most intelligent, well-written Tudors fic I have read so far. Kind of annoyed you turned Charles into a prat (he's one of my favourite characters) but the rest of the story was so brilliant it made up for it. I love how Anne survives, has several! sons, and keeps Henry's love and devotion. Very well done.
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Great story! Loved it!
LadyBritish chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Maybe you could do more chapters? It is VERY rare to find a story with good grammar and an intriguing plot like this on .
Oceans1098 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
As a hardcore Anne supporter I absolutely love this story! Thanks so much for writing it!
ReganX chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is an amazing story.

I like that you captured the way that giving birth to quadruplets in the sixteenth century would take a major toll on the mother's body. It's a miracle, but one that comes at a physical cost, in this case, Anne is left incapable of having more children, and she was very lucky to survive the birth.

Proud Henry is adorable. I could picture his delight over the birth, and he was very sweet with Anne.

You did a great job of showing that, while the birth would help a great deal, it's not an instant cure-all. It wouldn't change Katherine's stance; even if she recognised that the birth would mean diminished support for her cause and Mary's, as long she believed that she was Henry's wife, she'd continue to insist that she was Queen no matter how many sons Anne bore, and Mary would also be very obstinate about her claim to the title of Princess. The dark note about how Henry may have to charge Mary with treason was a good touch.

The quads are adorable. I loved their game, and especially the way Elizabeth is the leader of the group. They must keep Lady Bryan and the rest of their attendants on their toes!
meezzy chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
a very lovely and sweet story which is at the same time realistic. great job!
Redluna chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is what happens when I decide to look at more of your stories-laughs-. The problem I've had with such stories in the past is that they can be a little hard to believe given the time period. But the way you approached it made it entirely acceptable, especially since you described how the pregancy itself affected Anne and the struggle to bring William into the world (I was so glad that ended well!).

You packed this story full of so much detail as well! It really didn't leave me with any questions of what happened because of this change in history. You explored the affect it would have on each person who was closely linked to it.

The ending scene was incredibly adorable as well. The antics of all of the children made me grin like crazy :D
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
YAY Anne might be having twins!

""We shall have to have another cradle ordered then." Only one royal cradle had been pulled from storage and placed in the Queen's chambers in preparation for the baby's arrival.

The earl nodded. "Of course, Sire," he said. The man paused a minute, clearly considering something, and then continued, "With Your Majesty's permission, I could send for the Boleyn cradle, which is in storage at Hever."

Henry thought on it for a moment, and then nodded. It would be an excellent tribute to Anne's family, and such a cradle would do fine for the second child."" Anne might like putting on eof her children in the crandle she was put into.

""Eustace Chapuys smirked when he heard the news. His spies and informants among the palace staff hadn't had to work very hard to hear the news of the Concubine's first effort – a girl, a worthless girl. He chuckled and leaned back in his chair, silently saluting the harlot's failure with the wineglass in his hand."" I know he doesn't like Anne, but thats a horrible thing to think!

""Your Majesty!" Now the Duke of Norfolk appeared, adding his presence to the growing crowd in Henry's chambers. "Lady Rochford has just given us word. The midwives have determined that there is still another child within the Queen's womb!"

"What?"" I love Henry's reaction!

""was he just showing that she really was a bitch by giving her an entire litter of pups?"" Charles' thought is even more horrible that the Ambassador's.

Charles would probably die if Henry heard that. Anne work hard to give him three sons and a daughter.

Three boys and a girl. WELL DONE ANNE!

Hopefully Anne will surive!

"""Prince Edward, Prince Henry, Prince William, and Princess Elizabeth," Henry rattled off, his proud smile threatening to split his face in two. "Our little ones." His joy turned a little vindictive. "Let Katherine, the Emperor, and the Bishop of Rome say our marriage is against God's will now."" What fine names for royal children.

""Anne smiled at him teasingly. "Perhaps we shouldn't interrupt them, but wait for them to come back to the house?"

He shook his head. "No, then they'll be too tired and cranky to want to see us. Perhaps they'll condescend to allow their parents to join them in their games."" AWE! I'm so gald that Anne position as Queen is secure!

""You can't trade Bessie!" William, known as Willie, protested.

"The dragon'd eat her!" Edward, who was referred to as Ned, echoed.

Elizabeth didn't protest verbally, but the glare she sent in Hal's direction held all the promise of revenge if he didn't take back his hasty words.

Hal, though, clearly had a plan in his mind. "We'd rescue her before he could, and then we'd have her and the treasure!"

None of the other three looked particularly convinced. Indeed, there appeared to be an argument brewing, so Henry called out, "Perhaps the dragon would settle for honorable combat?"

"Or maybe some other kind of trade that did not include your sister?" Anne suggested."" AWE that is so cute!
ggghhhaaarrr67 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
i love it
SmileSusieQ chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
was a really good response to the challenge.I loved the way you handled everyones reactions and the birth was so 't wait for more.
Robin4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
What a lovely story! You tacked the Tiny Tudors challenge much more realistically than anyone else has, and I loved every word.
Frog1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Very good story! Are you going to write a sequel? I would like to see who the boys would marry, and what will happen to Mary?
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Awwwww... I like this story. Could we have a sequel? Maybe when Hal is about to become King?