Reviews for Getting By
Caught me off guard(In a good way)!
Oh and its really great that they are getting married. That completely caught me off guard.
I think it's great that Lesbians, gays, and whoever else can get married. I hope in the future that they can get legally married anywhere. They deserve to have the same marrying rights as straight couples. I don't really get why people have a problem with that. We're all human beings. We all have different tastes in people. There's not much of a difference.
mFabulous chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
mFabulous chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
I was about to throw a fit until Shaun proposed. All is right with the universe
mFabulous chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
OMG! I just realized something. Zach and Cody. Like from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. OMGGG
mFabulous chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Awwwwww I'm crying!
mFabulous chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
So cute. So very cute
princessriza chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
Gahhh! This is just amazing! Honestly I can't believe my luck, stumbling onto this, I am always on the look out for a good multi chapter Shelter story and this was amazing! So everything I liked, I love how you kept everything in character and believable, the guys and the events in the story, , brilliant! Finally someone who put Tori and Gabe together, I shipped them in the movie and I don't think they even had a scene together! I love Larry, this guy is awesome! I read all this is a few hours and it was a fantastic afternoon, thank you!

PS. I have to ask, are you British? Just somethings you said in the story like ring instead of call, which seems more American stuck out to me, I thought it might have been something only another British person would pick up on, sorry if you aren't!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
I loe this story i just spent the last couple hours reading the entire thing and it is amazing. I just recently watched the movie (twice in a matter of 24 hours) and It has instantly and easily become my favorite movie. This story is a perfect carry on from the movie and is exactly how i imagined everything playing out. Thanks so much.
Cate chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This is by far the best fan fic I have ever read! Brilliantly written, soft and gentle yet totally believable! And long, which was wonderful. I cannot wait to read your other stories, and i'm sure that they are going to be stunning (I'm especially looking forward to the Sherlock ones! :D) Please keep writing, you have an innate talent that I am so grateful to have been able to experience it! x
jojojonas chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
this entire story is so good it can be used as a sequel to the movie. i only watched the film a few days ago but it left me with such a rejuvenated feeling of faith in love and it's possibilities. i would go to work and come back home, then immediately continue reading from where i left off! for some reason i felt connected to these characters, and when the film was over i felt like something was missing. i needed to kno what happened after! you gave me this funny sort of closure, knowing that their lives went on and progressed like normal couples ( living, loving, fighting, learning to trust, marriage!). it made me fall in love with my own boyfriend all over again! what the film lacked in character development, you made and turned straw into gold. you even created new characters! adam and mark were great as a counter to zach and shaun. everything was perfect. thank you so much for writing this amazing piece of work and good luck in your writing future!
carolina chapter 4 . 9/22/2013