Reviews for Invasion
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
lol! The next chapter was totally epic! I really like how Franky coughs after he says it wasn't difficult not to kill them, he, he. ;)

Anyway, absolutely adored this and thank you for bringing to mind such a fantastic memory!
SentouLewis chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Are you gonna continue to the epic whooping?;):)
Allora Gale chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
lol.
acertorix chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Very well done, though I don't remember the mansion being trapped, since Frankenstein...traps that will damage the carpeting...or fireballs scorching the lovely detailing on the mirrors and the walls...those do NOT mix. Also, I think what Frankenstein has is just an alarm system telling him who is in the house. Do you really think that there is any need for HIM to worry about how to deal with intruders? However Tao disabled that alarm if you remember in the previous chapters.

Still very good story, the character is done well, though they should think a little more on why the Central Order didn't pursue them any further. Keep it up.
symbion chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
totally agreed about the fools' awaiting surprise! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Goop chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Yes! Can't wait for next week's (gonna be wonderful) chapter!

I love Frankie's traps in this and oh how wrong Ivan is. :)
naqaashi chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
XD Very, very, very funny! I was thinking, when I read Chapter 199, "When will these people learn not to be so damn arrogant and noisy?"

Looks like we're about to find out. ::rolls::
KuroEnna chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I almost died of laughter too XD..those poor humans..What kind of luck a person have to bear to enter the mansion of the Noblesse..in Tea time no less..shouting things like ''mushroom head'' and ''blondie'' and with muddy boots?...True to be told I went ''Awww...'' at them..It was just like when puppy comes at you barking and trying to bite with tiny tooth..Whatever..Poor Ivan will realize his terrible mistake and his lack of common sense..however it was who put those traps cant be normal ;)

Ahh another week of craving for noblesse..the usual...

Take care and thanks for write Noblesse fanfictions :D
BlackArtist chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
LMAO! I just read the new chapter and was visualizing Franky beating the living shit out of them for daring to trespass in his master's mansion. I especially liked the part where Ivan was all, "What kind of sick person sets up stuff like this?" Yep, that'll be Franky, every time. I am also thrilled because there is a distinct lack of Noblesse fics and I clap whenever a new one comes out. This was really funny, and if you're not too busy another one would be excellent!

-Artist