Reviews for My Heartbreak Girl
melistories chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
Such a sweet story. I really liked reading about Bella from all the different viewpoints. I'm off to read more of your work now.
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
Thank you for the extras. You are most gracious:)

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
And the Heartbreak Girl gets her heart mend and a HEA:) Lovely!

Thank you so much.

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
Things are nicely falling into place. Good work!

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
I am not really that big into the idea of fics written on song prompts whereby I'm required to know/listen to the song to get the feel for the story, so quite possibly I am missing out on a lot here. But I think you have a beautifully mellow way with words. Very lovely.

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Thanks for the lovely chapter, bb.

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Ahh, Edward is a rock star! Nice:)

Thank you,bb.

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Thank you for the chapter, bb. More of poor, poor Bella.

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Thank you for the chapter, bb. Poor Bella! Damn, such bad luck with boys:(

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
hmn... maybe I should wait so I can read things more thoroughly. I'm a bit confused. Rose and Bella have been friends for 15 years, since Bella (or Rose) was 7. That makes them 22-ish now. How old is Emmett? If he is still in high school, isn't he a little too young for them? Is that intentional, or am I reading it wrong?

I'm actually a bit unclear on what happened to Malcolm too. Sorry about all this, sweetie. Let me just read this again:)

Awesome:)

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Thanks for the chapter, lovely:) Rose sounds like a really nice girl.

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Hmn... ok, what happened there? Renee's house burned down as she was pumping gas. She saw it from where she was standing. Then she went to pick up Bella at the airport. And from the look of it she has some bad news to share as well. Do I have it right?

Man, that blows!:(

Thank you for the beautiful chapter.

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Hey sweetie! I never realized you wrote stories! Wow:) I'm super swamped at work today, but loved this chapter. Looking forward to reading the rest after work.

Thank you.

miaokuancha chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
I love how he fudges with the date numbers. Bella is a brave girl to let herself love.
miaokuancha chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
A lovely conclusion to this little tale. Thank you for sharing it with us!