Reviews for Before You
ClaireFR chapter 5 . 3/16
I promised myself to never start one of your stories, given the number non-completed. I guess it will be like about 30 or 40 others from Dr. Quinn, abandoned ...
Just finished reading what there is of this story. Please continue. The story seems to be barely started and needs to be finished. Thanks for all your writing. Would like to see all your Dr. Quinn stories finished.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Love this story, would like to see it finished.
Cameo13 chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Interesring story. Would love to read the rest.,
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Great story. Would love more.
krissi07 chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
I just read this story for the second time. It is really a great start and I would love to read more. Are you going to finish it? I know it has been awhile since you updated, but I'd really like to see where you are going to take this story.
Sully Lover chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
This is a great story, just like all of your DQ fan fics. Looking forward to more chapters.
Toni chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
I love ALL your DQ stories, and have read most of them so many times. I hope everything OK and that you'll finish this story.
Liz86000 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Please post more of this story soon!
J chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
I just came across this story. Please continue!
Sheens chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Really liking this story and how it is all transpiring with Hannah and Maggie and how Sully and Michaela are meeting under different circumstances.

Will keep watching for your next chapters

Sheena x
tqmartini chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
It's a start for a great great story! Another one from you ;) Can't wait to read more of this, you're excellent writer!
Moo Chapman chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
just a quick note to tell you that I have been enjying this fic and that I hope to read more soon.

Moo
Kexia chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
jazphace chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Great updates! Keep them coming ;)