Reviews for Let It Break
Bibliogirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This story is so good, it made me start crying
Rolletti chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I wish I could give you thirty reviews, because this was so well written, so good. Thanks for sharing with us all.

Rolletti (give yourself a pat on the back)
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I really liked this oneshot a whole lot. :)

It kinda brings home how even though comparatively the season 6 ending wasn't quite as bad as other seasons, it's not actually looking up; no happier times coming.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Loved the story thanks so much for a great read, Nicole.:)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Good story.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh Sammy Sammy Sammy... When will you learn young man? I mean the kid should have figured out that he wasn't getting any better ages ago before he face planted on the ground. I'm just glad that Dean decided drinking himself into a coma wasn't such a great idea. Those boys are going to put poor Bobby into an early grave. I loved this! I've been in the mood for a good ol' fashioned limp Sammy/ protective worried Dean for a while. especially since the summer hiatis which btw has been like a slow death I tell you! Anyway excellent job filling that part of me that has been desperately missing my boys and Bobby of course. Castiel... Not so much.
Jane88 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Awesome story! That's so Sam-like to hide an injury from Dean to keep him from worrying when he's already hurting. Very well written and great idea, fits perfectly into the storyline. Loved it, thanks!
Sjoeks chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh how I love stories where they keep something hidden from each other and it goes all *kaboom* on them :D Okay, I'm not making much sense ;) but I really liked it! Well done :)

- Lune x
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Thank you for a very entertaining read! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Loved, loved, loved this! Perfect missing scenes from that episode. Love hurt/sick Sam and Dean not realizing it. Just love that scenario! You did an amazing job with this and I enjoyed every word! Thanks so much.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Very good story.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Aww I loved this! :) I haven't found many 6x21 tags that I've liked so far, but I think I can make an exception for this! This is lovely. Angsting Winchesters all around. Toss in some hurt Sam, and I've got a new favorite story! This was awesome! :)
Coral542383 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Great story, loved the details you brought back from early in the series.

One question; Oakview Cold Oak?
jolynn3277 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
great story. Love the stories with Hurt Sam and overprotective Dean
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Loved this fic! Detailed, well-written, exciting, and with that perfect combo of hurt/sick!Sam and big brother/guilty!Dean.

Fave Lines:

"And now he was pissed because that was just easier than grieving. Classic Dean." ...Could this be said any better? I think not.

"There would be no apple pie life for Dean once Hell came rushing back in for Sam." ...What a beautifully yet terrifying line, considering what happened in the finale. It's so true, and I'm super-interested to see how it all pans out in S7.

"With Cas and Crowley working to open the door to Purgatory, they might not have much time left anyway, but the brothers Winchester would take whatever they could get with each other until the bitter end. And that would just have to be enough." ...Wow. My overall fave part, and an AMAZING way to end it! Perfect!

Awesome writing! Can't wait to see what you write for us next! :)
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »