Reviews for Tamer tamed
XMisterdarkX chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
lo prodias traducir al español es q no entiendo tanto el ingle
Anonomous chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Wow, thats like, the coolest story ever!
Joe chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
THAT! Was totally freaky...interisting... but freaky.

I LIKE IT!
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This is so cool! I love Rika, but woah! Seeing things from Renamon's point of view, I would have so gutted her in the Digimon's position!
Renaki chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Sid, you've done it again! That was amazing how you put Ruki in Renamon's place! Keep up the good work write more soon!

p.s. If you have time, please review my story: The Tamers Meet the Inu-Gang. Again, Great Job!
DevNull chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
great fic! i usually write long review's, but no more needs saying that the above.

yours trueley

Mikael Hallingström Sweden
kairos lokorr chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Sid you really know how to put an interesting twist on things don't ya? I hope you have other storys like this cause this one sounds unique!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I just realized how this worked, a Tamer can feel a digimon's pain, they feel the blow as if they're their own body. So Ruki must have felt Renamon's emotion pain and her mind interpreted it as her own. Though I never pictured Ruki as phyically abusing Renamon before or Renamon actually being scared of Ruki.

How close is my guess? E-mail me please.
Readasaur chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Nice! Very nice!
Waldo Terry chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
weird... but VERY original, say do you plan on working on a sequel? that was a great dream sequence... and you left the ending open on purpose
outlaw torn chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
A refreshing look at Renamon's trouble's through Ruki. I love how you did the cardslashing on Ruki, "Adrenaline!" _ It was also sort of fun to see Ruki in Rena's position, all cold and shivering in the corner of her room... although I think Ruki should have offered Rena a spot in her own bed, not a seperate one. _
Straight to Video chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
great story i have now expected nothing less then from someone who writes like you do!you rock!
Gabriel-San chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
How... interesting :)

At first I was like "Oh my goodness! Badness!" I lost my hyper-genki bishieness into a swirling torrent of sadness and misery. But by the end I was back and better than ever! It was nifty!
Devidramon chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Great twist on things.
D3Fan chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
wow, and one more time wow. Sid this was really great, you made everything so lifelike, i was actually scared of Renamon from the beggining! keep writing buddy