Reviews for Repercussions
TiaRat chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
I'm not sure when Beverly ended up at this point if she wasn't on the Enterprise but I wouldn't Deanna have talked to her some way?
TiaRat chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
I think it might have taken a few counseling sessions to get this far.
TiaRat chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
I think they needed to have this conversation but I think she woudl be conflicted-personally they need to talk about it but she is breaking her client's trust.
TiaRat chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Great story concept.
BenslerBaby chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
Awwww i loved it!
NazChick chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
i'm glad they are back together on the same ship! can't wait for the next chapter!
StevenM chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Great stuff! Keep up the good work! :)
NazChick chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
oh wow, poor Deanna and it sounds like she's pregnant too. I wounder what Will has to say. can't what for the next chapter!
BenslerBaby chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Oh no, can't wait to see what happens next :)
Zara08 chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Oooooo looks like riker survived without having to loose a leg, was envisaging riker as a great one legged pirate there for a while :-) tee hee keep going, great story :-)
Yvette xo chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Great story! So original! Can't wait for more! xoxoxo :)
Zara08 chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
Uh oh! Riker the accidental starfleet officer has dome it again ;-) loving this tale, hoping for more angst soon. :-)
NazChick chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
nice chapter! poor will though i hope he'll be alright! can't wait for the next chapter!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
Marty is dead sweet and supportive it must have been difficult for deanna to talk and open up to him at first. Thanks for sharing
NazChick chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
interesting development. Is Will going to come after her? I can't wait for the next chapter!