Reviews for My Life Is Over
nyla chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
he isn't really gonna die is he?
ScarletDragon5045 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
the feels! loved it! had to smile and laugh! LOVED IT!
evfangirl98 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
So sweeet 3 Thanks
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Awe :)
YinKeket chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
ah having fun with Truth or Dare can only bring something wild to the table. awesome how Hermione's boyfriend is Blaise yay. lol on didn't really explain on who was coming to the game. lol poor Harry ('I couldn't stay away… literally.' He said in a seething tone.) lol to know end on what Hermione said(will not force you to participate.') then Harry and Draco got up but made to sit back down lol to know end. oh man having Veritaserum into the fix of our real world we are all doom if that ever happen. go Blaise for loving Hermione that way. my my on what Lavender said lol. lol wow on the brave Hermione for striping the top lol i bet Blaise was pleased by this. oh now the Firewhiskey fun begins lol. Parkinson had a point on if anyone walked in on them wouldn't believe them for a second. ah Truth and Dare is so much fun to a point lol. fun game to play 'never have I ever'. love this so much ('Never have I ever… had a crush on… Draco Malfoy,) and people took their shots. lol muggle digital camera this is too good. lol Strip Poker happen mixing all the crazy games into one fun fill crazy wild game. lol on their friends to plan on getting Draco and Harry together. wow lol Padma printed out the crazy photos from Hermione's camera. well they get to see what happen. it would be funny to have another one of these to get Padma back for the photos. love this one-shot. keep up the good work and do your best, take care and be safe.
sweeternity chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Good story! I'm commencing judging this competition so I'll let you know
HalfBloodPrincess509 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Nice, that's bloody brilliant!
paramoreeloverr chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
HAHAHAHA! That was good! :D
ChrisCriss chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
very cute.

liked a lot.

sequel? or maybe a fllow-up cxhapter.

you know... the next morning in Harry's bed lol
Bourgeoisie And The Rebel chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That was really cute, really good!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
AHAHA. So adorable n_n and hilarious. Loved it. (:
GrayGreenLove chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was utterly adorable and very well written, but I am curious how Harry denied having a crush on Draco while under the influence of veritaserum.
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011