Reviews for Mutual Aid
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Very nice. Thank YOU for your service.
McKaySnark chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I've been reading a lot of your stories - rereading, actually. I'm terrible about reviewing because I read on my phone and using the little keyboard is tough. However, this story always makes me cry. I love your charactizations of Danny and Steve. The moment when Steve rushes out of the kitchen and his concern is that Danny might have to hurt someone - and the waiter's response to that - is fantastic.

Also, I think this is a beautiful way honor the people who were there that day. It puts faces we know and care about into a situation that we shoud never ever forget. So, thank you. This is a beautiful story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
nice and sad
Brumeier chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Danny's been through the wars, hasn't he. I never associated him with 9/11, but of course as a Jersey cop he would have been involved. Such a horrible story, but I like how he handled the situation. You write him so well!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is beautiful.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
ladylockern chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Amazing story and well told. I too served my country in the military and I think sometimes some of us forget that they arent the only ones fighting this war thanks for the very tastefull reminder that its fought on so many fronts
cytpotter chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Thank you, I enjoyed your story. All of it.
Lady Carlton chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great story! I loved it. It was so beautifully written. Thanks for sharing it!
Cokie316 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Very well written, heart breaking story. I wasn't expecting that. I hope chin and kono have a fun birthday planned. Great job.
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. My husband and I were just discussing 9/11 a few days ago, and this just really hit home. The emotions packed into this story were great, and the mixture of humor and drama was spot on. Thank you again for sharing.
MoonKittyru chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I knew there is a reason you are on my favorite author list. I was bordering on tears reading this. Very good very good indeed.
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Excellent story. It makes sense that Danny was at Ground Zero.

Loved the bantering between Steve and Danny. I'm going to check to see if the Kono and Chin Ho chapter is up.
Emeraldawn chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Awesome story and great timming with 9/11 ten year comming up. It is sad that in ten years it feel like people forgot what happened here. I wish something like this happened in the show I think we still need to remember.
francis2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was a very sad story packed into a comedy packed into a story of friendship. Thank you!
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
karen this was an amazing way to tell a story of 9/11 and how the military boys just forgot that's what they are doing over seas, the same thing the police are doing here. Excellent and something that is truly inspired from so much suffering that is still doing on today..thank you for this. Sue