Reviews for Life
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Oh dear... he swallowed it? XD
Unicadia chapter 7 . 5/11/2017
I love this so much! I loved seeing the sweet, simple interactions between Feanor and his sons. Stories about their childhoods always feel a little tragic for me because of their horrible lives and ends. Pure genius ending with Maedhros, the first, and him asking about Nerdanel being pregnant since we just read what comes after him. I have no idea if that made sense. :p Anyway, love it!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
These are incredible characterizations. Feanor must have been very busy keeping track with his son's lives, after all, there were seven of them! Which is a handful, especially to elves.

My favorite ones where Maedhros' and Maeglor's, and the one of Amras as a babe was very, very sweet.
Fortune Zyne chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Look at it this way Fëanor, you'll get it back, eventually, except you may not want it back when you do. XD
Fortune Zyne chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
All of these stories were cute and sweet, and it was nice to see a lighthearted view of the Fëanorians before tragedy came to their lives.
mistrali chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
*grin* Oh dear, how mischievious Pityo is!
Darkover chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Dear Mornen: These mini-tales of Feanor's thoughts on his seven sons are quite enjoyable to read. I can't help but notice that while he regards each young son with love, he also looks upons them with the eye of a craftsman or jeweler-both of which he was-describing their good looks, their fascination. The chapter about Celegorm might have been the best in terms of indicating what each boy would grow up to become; Celegorm loves to sneak up on and pounce on people, and he is the one who became the best hunter. But my personal favorites were the chapters devoted to Maglor and Maedhros. It speaks volumes, no pun intended, that Feanor should assume that Maglor was trying to build something, and that his-Feanor's, help was needed for the boy to do it right, when in fact Maglor, like the budding musician he was, was listening to the different sounds. Maedhros had some intelligent and insightful questions to ask his father, ones for which Feanor had no good answer. But it shows that Maedhros was already thinking ahead, and would develop sufficient wisdom to help heal the problems that his family would later cause, healing by surrendering the high kingship to Fingolfin in the years to come. You have a great talent for both characterization and description. Well done! Sincerely, Darkover
IadoreFeanor chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Ah, Curufinwe is so cute! And I love how you write Feanor
marchofthemadhare chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Nah, that is a perfect way to end the story. It shows Maedhros in a completely differet light, before the Silmarils, when the only problem is his world was a new brother. I loved it, and I loved every other chapter!
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
It wasn't a terrible way to end things at all! I actually liked how it took a deeper turn at the end as Maedhros forced Feanor to examine his relationship with his half-brothers. I loved your descriptions, as usual, and the thought-provoking and emotional ending was spot-on! Excellent work with this story! :D

-Crackers
Duilin chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
That was...BEAUTIFUL.

I love how Feanor made a comparison of their hair to fire and ash. That was extremely poetic.
maglors harp chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Wonderful, wonderful! No, I knew you would make Maedhros' story more depressing; after all, he is your favourite, and we love making our favourite characters suffer to make the audience pity him or her ;)

Yours,

Maglor
Duilin chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Oh my goodness - that was so adorable.

I can't stop smiling right now; this really made my day that has not yet begun!

"Father, I'm sorry, but I swallowed it."

Really genius.
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
That was great! It made me laugh so much! "But he does chew his hair." That just tickled me for some reason! Poor Pityo; I wonder what they're going to do... Great work!

-Crackers :D