Reviews for Twins
Fezcollector12 chapter 2 . 5/20
I'll be happy to be your beta! I have plenty of time on my hands and I have written a few stories myself.
Phantom Fire Phoenix 1 chapter 14 . 2/20
Wow. Ectoangst.
Phantom Fire Phoenix 1 chapter 7 . 2/20
You named her after Anthony Dinozzo!?
Phantom Fire Phoenix 1 chapter 6 . 2/20
Wtf?
Phantom Fire Phoenix 1 chapter 5 . 2/20
This is amazeballs!
Phantom Fire Phoenix 1 chapter 1 . 2/12
_
Raven chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Weird question: Can I use this idea in a story? Ill credit you and stuff.
If you want to reply, my username is FallingNarwhals. I'm to lazy to login right now. :D
Thanks!
Racen chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
ZOMG WRONG FENTON!
Why Alex, WHY...
WHY DO YOU SHIP SAMXOCs?! WWHHYY
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
ZOMG! BUNNIES!
Conan02 chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
Poor Danny do you think their problems will be solved?
Fullmetal-Soul chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I'm ba-AACK!
Okay, I have alot to say here, and I'm under a selfimposed deadline. Please excuse all grammar and spelling errors. Also forgive the inevitable lack of spaces.
I love flashbacks. Your story must have at least one fkasback in it to please me.
Parallax apparently is a real word you know. I'm gonna look it up right now. And he sounds kickass to me!
More Alex! I used to wanna be a firefighter. Then a boysaid girl firefighters never get any recognition and only go to little fires. A dream was killed.
My mom has an acute hero complex. It irritates me to
no end. Justbecause you can flip off a wall and roundhouse kick people in the chest doesn't mean you're Batman!
And your Muse is most definately Clockwork. Mine is this toy I had when I was little. It was a green haired purple eyed memo girl named Chai. I lost it one day and I never reallygot over it.
One more reveiw. And I'll be satisfied.
Fullmetal-Soul chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I must review as ma y chapters I can read without skimming for your present before midnight! It won't count then. I wouldhave conditions earlier but Dad got sozzled at a Christmas party and I had to get h'm to put down his inegkass and go home. Not easy...
Anywho, you are smarter than me because when I try tone all plottwisty-like I end up deleting a whole chapter because it turns out lamewm while you make it seem easy.
Angstyness aside, I like this chapter too. Alex is growing on me. Whey didn't Butch think of that?
Fullmetal-Soul chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hiya- AGAIN!
I like this story a lot. My sister hasn't read it, so she can't whisper the end of chapters into my ear and then run away.
I especially like the part where Alex switched suits with Danny. Why are so so smart? You make me feel stupid...
And a scar on Alex's cheek...remind you of anyone? Anything? Any VAMPIRES?!
ALIKAT131 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Weirdest Chapter ever? No, more like FUNNIEST Chapter ever! It was hilarious!
A Wandering Storyteller chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
*hugs Alex* Don't be mad, I think you're much better then your twin! Anyways, I love this story! Alex and Danny compliment each other well. I can't wait to read what happens next!
Vi: *walks in and glares at Wandy*
What?
Vi: *looks at VFL* Sorry, but Wandy needs to work on her story.
But I'm...
Vi: *grabs Wandy's arm and drags her away* You can read more of VFL's amazing stories later.
*pouts* Fine. Bye!