Reviews for Twins
Raven chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Weird question: Can I use this idea in a story? Ill credit you and stuff.
If you want to reply, my username is FallingNarwhals. I'm to lazy to login right now. :D
Thanks!
Racen chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
ZOMG WRONG FENTON!
Why Alex, WHY...
WHY DO YOU SHIP SAMXOCs?! WWHHYY
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
ZOMG! BUNNIES!
Conan02 chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
Poor Danny do you think their problems will be solved?
Fullmetal-Soul chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I'm ba-AACK!
Okay, I have alot to say here, and I'm under a selfimposed deadline. Please excuse all grammar and spelling errors. Also forgive the inevitable lack of spaces.
I love flashbacks. Your story must have at least one fkasback in it to please me.
Parallax apparently is a real word you know. I'm gonna look it up right now. And he sounds kickass to me!
More Alex! I used to wanna be a firefighter. Then a boysaid girl firefighters never get any recognition and only go to little fires. A dream was killed.
My mom has an acute hero complex. It irritates me to
no end. Justbecause you can flip off a wall and roundhouse kick people in the chest doesn't mean you're Batman!
And your Muse is most definately Clockwork. Mine is this toy I had when I was little. It was a green haired purple eyed memo girl named Chai. I lost it one day and I never reallygot over it.
One more reveiw. And I'll be satisfied.
Fullmetal-Soul chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I must review as ma y chapters I can read without skimming for your present before midnight! It won't count then. I wouldhave conditions earlier but Dad got sozzled at a Christmas party and I had to get h'm to put down his inegkass and go home. Not easy...
Anywho, you are smarter than me because when I try tone all plottwisty-like I end up deleting a whole chapter because it turns out lamewm while you make it seem easy.
Angstyness aside, I like this chapter too. Alex is growing on me. Whey didn't Butch think of that?
Fullmetal-Soul chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hiya- AGAIN!
I like this story a lot. My sister hasn't read it, so she can't whisper the end of chapters into my ear and then run away.
I especially like the part where Alex switched suits with Danny. Why are so so smart? You make me feel stupid...
And a scar on Alex's cheek...remind you of anyone? Anything? Any VAMPIRES?!
ALIKAT131 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Weirdest Chapter ever? No, more like FUNNIEST Chapter ever! It was hilarious!
A Wandering Storyteller chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
*hugs Alex* Don't be mad, I think you're much better then your twin! Anyways, I love this story! Alex and Danny compliment each other well. I can't wait to read what happens next!
Vi: *walks in and glares at Wandy*
What?
Vi: *looks at VFL* Sorry, but Wandy needs to work on her story.
But I'm...
Vi: *grabs Wandy's arm and drags her away* You can read more of VFL's amazing stories later.
*pouts* Fine. Bye!
That Ghost Geek chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
I honestly love this episode. I'm glad that your doing it. If you want I could do fan art. It would be Anime style by default unless you want something else.
just-phasing-through chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
Awesome! Definitely continue with this story! Can't wait to see what happens with vlad...
Novanto chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
This sounds very fun! I'll be keeping an eye on this! Have fun!
Malica15 chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
Oh my gosh! This story is so awesome! I actually delayed my homework doing for this fanfic! (I always do that but whatever) I really love this, so DO NOT cancel this in anyway, EVER! *clears throat* Anyway, even if you do delay this, I really hope someone takes over. I kind of have the same situation as you are, so I know how you feel, so I'm sorry for being forceful on you before. _'
MillionDollarNinja chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
*squeal* an update! Omg Alex is mad! Come on Alex he was just playing no hard feelings! And Danny be nice! xD great chapter, I can't wait to see what'll happen next hehe!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
Very interesting idea but you seem to be dragging out the story a little too much. I mean you have like six chapters for one episode.