Reviews for Afternoon Date
Pixelated Optimism chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
*sniff* I'm here, Ryoga, I'm free and here.
JC-zala chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I feel sorry for Ryoga, but he's not selfish. He cares for his little brother.

I enjoyed reading this. Great job.
A MIdsummer chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Heartbreaking...sometimes I hate how unrequited love makes your heart ache, especially having sibling rivalry on top of it.
heisuke28 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
awww ... I feel sad for Ryoga

Saying I love you to Sakuno all the time but then she wouldn't understand ... so sad but at the same time it was sweet :)

Good work :DD
aya chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I've got to say;I don't know how any time has I re-read this one shot again&again!

It was definitely my fav story so far!

Ryoga x Sakuno!

again!-so sad!
Jo chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Keep. up the good work LIKE LIKE LIKE!
shiya chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I hv always been a fan of your work. And this is no exception! LOve it!
kyra chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
it's a lovely story. a heart touching one indeed.
aya chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
ohhh... that's so sad.
iKiohri chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Ryoga's such a good sport.

Their conversation about "the other woman" Ryoga loved was just heart-breaking. Oh Sakuno. Why can't you have an older sister who looks like a hot version of you from the future as well? Hahah, but I digress.

I love the fic. It's short and sweet. Characters act very much like themselves. Now you're making me wish there are more RyogaxSakuno ones out there.
hikao-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I FEEL SO FREAKIN' SAD FOR RYOGA T_T

i love this story so much I hope you'd have time to spare to make another PoT fanfic where Ryoga and Sakuno has a happy endng? :(
Pollypockets chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Poor Ryoga! I liked it but it was really sad, cute too. Continue writing?
rennomiya chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
wow! it had been a while since you last posted a fic here! i'm so happy! and i almost squealed when i saw your penname! i'm really glad that you've written another fic here in this fandom :D Anyway, this fic is well-written as always, and as expected. poor ryoga though...

hope you continue writing fics ;) I'll willingly support every fic of yours ;D
Cinpii chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
It's Meme! What's funny is I was just talking about you the other day. I was mentioning how you were one of my favorite POT writers, and voila, I get an email that there's another fic from you. I need to talk about you more often. *nods*

This fic was cute, but I have the feeling that maybe you uploaded an incomplete version. Aside from some minor grammar mistakes, there were parts here and there (even at the beginning) that were cut off. It was unclear who Ryoga lost to over in Europe. I think you intended for it to be Ryoma, but again, it was cut off. (

My favorite part was near the end when Ryoga confessed in his roundabout way. Thank goodness Sakuno is so dense. Thank goodness Ryoma is not. Adds to the humor. Play it up even more. Ryoga v. Ryoma confrontations are gold. I want more from you, Meme! Adding this to the C2. Ja!