Reviews for Hissy Fit
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Loved it

Brandy
strangeangelsxx chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I laughed so hard at the line about mixing up Rachel's Tonys with her Academy Awards because I could completely picture that driving her nuts.
Maggie chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh, my god! That was adorable!
KarmaisLovely chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was cute. If only they can be a couple on the show. *sighs* lol
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Oh, yeah, being married to an eye candy like Puck must be kinda difficult, but is so sweet to see how his whole attention is on Rachel, and how they ended up making up. Good job!
hannaX chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is so cute!
maipigen chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Have to say that I loved the last line the most. It just summed up everything so nicely.

I liked the way you managed to give so much information in such a short little tale. I'm really impressed;D Your definitely a very talented writer 'cause anyone that makes me side with a fictional character in a jealous spout is certainly good:D hehe.

I'll be checking out your other stories when I got the time, don't you worry:D

Thanks for keeping the PR love alive and well.

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Ok so this was entertaining as heck. I absolutely adored their dynamic.
Tashah04 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I loved it!

It cacked me up that Noah could 'punish' Rachel by mixing her awards up. I now have visions of him putting them in compromising positions just to see how crazy she'd get.

Fabulous fic bb.
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Yay more Puckleberry cuteness :) Loved how Noah had NO idea what had gone wrong because he only has eyes for his wife and no one else, but he was going to find out what was wrong ASAP...

That detail about Rachel being OCD about her awards is so true to character, but thankfully they made up in the best possible way ;)

Really fun story :)
LoVe.addict08 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
LOL! that was one funny drabble! When i see an email that a story was posted or updated by you it always makes me excited and smile then after i read it, it always makes me happy! More more more!
satomika chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
i love it!

nice!
polarpi chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Haha...this was awesome, could totally picture OCD Rachel with her awards and flipping out like that if someone flirted with Puck without him doing a thing - he's a sex shark, duh!