Reviews for Poker Night
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/6
I loved it! It made me laugh like hell :D Very original idea and the story is intriguing,we don't get to see The Nine laughing often after all... Please,please do more of it!
julieta0121 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Perfect. My jaw and face hurts from laughing so much! HAHA! Please, make more.
galagox chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh gawd, I can't stop laughing! Really a great crack fic. This really isn't safe to read in public. Thanks to you my eyes are watering from having to keep my voice down. Thanks for the fic!
ej101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is helerioss, please write more!
Medea Ariadne DeMarchi chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh my, you had me bursting out into fits of laughter every couple of seconds. Your ideas and writing were hilarious- I loved it.
VelvetDawn chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
OMG loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I think I shit myself I was laughing so hard
Arriiana chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is the greatest thing ever! pleaaaasee write some more? :)
AngryShoes chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
LOL! That was so amazing. I haven't laughed that hard in ages. Very well written and I look forward to the possibility of more poker nights in the future!
T.L.Pixie chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I loved it. It was a great story.
Clattering1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Love it. I'd love to see another chapter...and you got the tone of their relationship just right...excellent work!
blueseedfan chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
OMG LMFAO this was so awesome i hope you do more i laughed my ass off omg i love the books so much but never fear i just found out on Monings page that she is doing 5 more books in the fever universe and a comic with Jericho and mac the next 3 are Danny books an then the last to go back to Mac
Loveit chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Please do more it was soooooo good and funny! Maybe make barrons choose something for mac to do
Shane chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was so funny! You are the boss! Make Mac win everytime and make all of the men do silly things! Hitting on Lor! Ha! Ha!:)