Reviews for by trial of fire
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Please update! Your Story Is awsome and i cant wait to readmisiĆ³n more. Im pretty sure that there are more people wanting the same!
WhenLightGreetsDark chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehehe eheeheheheheheheehehehehe this is v. v. v. v. v. v. v. v . v. v. v. v. v. v. v . v. v. v. v. v. v. v. v. v. v. v. v. v. v. v. v. v. v. v.v. v. v.v. v.v. v. v. v.v.v v gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooodddddddddddd :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, i love this story, and moira is a great o/c
WhenLightGreetsDark chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
heehhee i do loive doctor who and i knew there was something familiar about them II
Marzipan chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
DW FTW! I love it!
jamurano chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Sorry, I accidentally entered my review without actually finishing... And now I have lost my train of thought... Well I guess the next thing I need to say, is just to hurry with the next chapter, because I really am liking your fan fiction. So thank you for writing such a good storyline, and making it easy to picture it in my head. Also, thank you for writing something more unique than just what everyone else is writing. I had just remember something else I was going to write, then forgot it... Ugh. Oh! Thank you for keeping the original characters original love interest, you have no idea how many stories I have read where the author basically hates on any of Harry's love interests. Anyway, I will wait for the next part.
jamurano chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
I love your story so far. At first because the beginning was going kind of quickly with them being friends, I was worried that it would be another annoying fan fiction, but I really like the direction you are going in. I also really like that you are taking your time with getting Harry and Mo together compared to other stories which go way to fast. I also like that you are sticking to the basic storyline and that Mo isn't in every single part of the Golden Trio's adventures. I really like that you aren't forcing your character to be in every part of the plot line with Harry. I also like that you made her completely different than... well... me i guess. I am not much of a person to just go up to people and say hi, so it is kind of nice to read about some spontaneous. I also really like that you gave her different nicknames from all her friends, that just goes to show how close they are. I also really like Mo's character so far. She is spontaneous, funny, sarcastic, friendly, and just plain lovable. I also really like that you kept to the original characters personalities. I know how difficult it is to manage that (even though I haven't posted or worked on any fanfics much), and I think you are doing a fantastic job. I also like that you're not just sticking to all of the original dialogue, but I do like that you keep to the storyline. Hmm... what else to say? I really like how you have the characters act together. I also like that even though you did make several oc's, that they aren't all that important, because sometimes with several oc's in one story, it gets difficult to separate them I guess.
Fervour chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Great story! I'm not one for OCs, but this one is brill.

Other than a few chronological hiccups (the events of the 4th book take place in 1994, The Hunger Games was written in 2009 and made a movie in 2012) I think that this fic is a great piece. Keep it up, I'd love to see where it goes!
WhenLightGreetsDark chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
so so so sorry about that but I had 2 mins to get off comp and i wanted 2 follow ur story so i did tht quickly :D r u scottish?
WhenLightGreetsDark chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
leafstone chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
great story can't wait for more.
CrescentMelody chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
you really should've gotten more reviews, this fic is really good thus far.
CrescentMelody chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Well, i'm kinda dump that you skipped out on 3 years full of events time but i get why. Anyway, the story so far is pretty good. i especially like the last scene with the hugs. i just love cute scenes. lets not forget about the reunion scene between Mo and Harry. so cute!
R.C.D chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
I must say that I greatly enjoyed this story so far. I wish that you would have gone through all the books, but eh-I'll take what I can get. I just wish we could have seen the evolution of their friendship.

Besides the point, I really like your OC, she is not a Mary Sue, and I think that you have remained fairly consistent with the cannon characters.

Keep up the great work and update soon.
Confessed Geek chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
OK! You've got me hooked! Your character is not a Mary sue

And the little peice about her parents is mysterious making me want to know more. :) i want to see were this story goes! Please update soon.