Reviews for Ripples on the Pond
Mineachan chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
wow, this story just makes me cry.. .time. I love how you potray kankuro's personality and the bond between kankuro&temari and kankuro&gaara.
you're my alltime favourite sandsibling-fiction writer.
please do write more fics like this. I'd be more than happy to cry my heart out while reading them.
lots of love from finland (: xoxo
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is such a good story, it's so sweet, yet sad. You always write really great Sand Sibs stories
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Awww cute and excellent, I loved it and awesome job!
BadFiction chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
You're a genius. Truly.

Please don't ever stop writing :)
InoShikaChou chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This story has so many of the things I'd love to see more of in the anime and manga. Gaara choosing his siblings and wishing to confide in them instead of Naruto, Kankuro and Temari dealing with their feelings for their father rather than just acting on how it affects their brother, how they wanted to know if they would pass the test and what their places were in the village and in their family, and how this family was able to solve their own problems without Naruto around.

I really liked the conversations between Kankuro and Temari and Kankuro and Gaara. He seems to have a special bond with both of them. And I agree that it was disappointing that the older siblings didn't get a chance to deal with the former Kazekage. It did kind of make Gaara seem like an only child, especially with Temari right on the same battlefield and neither father nor daughter caring very much. I really enjoyed how this story closed some of the gaps left by the manga and how the siblings came together as a family.
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I love how you wrote Kankuro and Temari's feelings towards their father and how they supported each other through this. It was also nice to see how Gaara has come to value his siblings and how he can look beyond his kind of hero worship of Naruto and realize that they're the ones who stand by him every day.

Temari was absolutely perfect throughout the story. Her wondering if she would have passed her father's test and her noting that he never even realized she was on the battlefield. It's really very sad. I think it also shows that although Gaara suffered the most, he was also always considered the most important of the three, at least by their father (and it seems the manga hints at this possibly being the case with their mother and uncle as well). At least she and Kankuro have always been together, and both know the value of the other.

I really like the insertion of the grandfather Kankuro was close to. The little snippets in your stories are sweet, and it's nice to think he had someone who knew his worth beyond any ninja abilities and powers. But the conversation between the brothers was my favorite part. I liked how Kankuro thought about never knowing his mother and not having the sand shield to protect him but then put Gaara and his feelings first and accepted that his mother must have loved him and Temari as well. And I liked how he compared Gaara's praise for what he accomplished as leader of the ambush squad with the time his brother said he was an embarrassment to Suna. Their relationship has come a long way.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Thanks you for this story. I loved it! 3

I liked the beginning where Gaara ran into Naruto. It was touching.

I loved Temari and Kankuro's conversation. It made me smile. I just love how they interact with each other. I really liked the part where Temari was realizing how mature and how much of a father figure to her. It was sweet. And nice.

Gaara's and Kankuro's conversation was really good. I loved it. You did an awesome job describing their feelings. I liked how Kankuro got poisoned. It's very funny for some reason.

This was a very cute fic. Thanks for writing something about ch 548. D I did wish Temari and Kankuro were involved in that chapter though. hehe

I just love your sand sibs fics.
Princess Dystopia chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Once again, great job! I'm never left disappointed when I read your pieces.
Jack The Bard chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Damn. It's been 2 years since I've read any of your work, and you have improved exponentially. I'm glad to see that you're still kicking ass and taking names. :)